SoundScan Sales 3/19/2008: Rick Ross Debuts #1...Oh Yeah STOP Posting Fake SoundScans.. Yeah You!!

50 did is at 1.3 . . . Who else is doin 700K on their first week and its considered at FLOP?? Here lemme quote your fav rapper real quick . . .

*** Hov's Tru York ***

"If a ninja tell you that 100K the first week is a success, and in the very same breath act as if 700K in 7 days is a brick . . . If yall tired of livinglike that . . ."

BFA you're a fool.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

50 did is at 1.3 . . . Who else is doin 700K on their first week and its considered at FLOP?? Here lemme quote your fav rapper real quick . . .

*** Hov's Tru York ***

"If a ninja tell you that 100K the first week is a success, and in the very same breath act as if 700K in 7 days is a brick . . . If yall tired of living like that . . ."

BFA you're a fool.

Well..when you go from sellin 1.4 million in 4 days..than take a month to go plat next time around..thats considered a flop my friend..

roll.gif

get my mail on sunday

I will argue with you f00s next week if florida flops or not

Son . . . He's gonna outsell Jay Z, I mean at the end of the day 50 was outsold by one hip hop artist, Kanye . . . The 1.4 mill in a week days are of thepast . . . You act as if Jay has been multi since Black Album, or puttin up numbers like he did in 03, 02, 01, or 2000 . . . So is he brickin now?? Aint NObodysellin like they used to . . . And remember 50 aint even tour like he usually does in the US . . . He did the VMAs, a few Vegas shows, and the 5 boro tour . ..

Son sold more around the world then any other hip hop artist . . . That don't mean nuthin tho . . . He flopped right??
indifferent.gif

Captian-Save-A-Joe = NinjaHood
Captain-Save-A-Hov = BFA
Co Captain-Save-A-Hov = Duece King
The nerve of this guy, the same guy who said 50 would outsell Kanye, also the same guy that said Uncle Murda would be the next King of New York,also the same guy that goes by the moniker "Official Street Cat"...........LOL on all accounts.

Captian-Save-A-Joe = NinjaHood
Captain-Save-A-Hov = BFA
Co Captain-Save-A-Hov = Duece King
The nerve of this guy, the same guy who said 50 would outsell Kanye, also the same guy that said Uncle Murda would be the next King of New York,also the same guy that goes by the moniker "Official Street Cat"...........LOL on all accounts.

Actually out of top def jam artist rihanna, neyo, jeezy, kanye sold more then Jay and he was suppose to be the President and the Best rapper of all time??? Healso Od"d on promo. Curtis still has 250k more sold then him. Also had a movie that it was after remember TI did big numbers when he co-starred in thatATL movie.

We shouldnt even argue on sales on NT... The only people that buy albums are White people..blacks & hispanics dont really buy them unless there die hardfans.. LETS BE REAL!!!

Who's Jay's #1 fan, is it Justin or is it Duece King . . .

What do my street credentials have to do with the fact that Curtis supposidly bricks but outsold AG?? Talkin bout "monikers", you sound like $#%#%everytime your fanhood to Jay Z is questioned . . . Fall back "champ"

Uncle Murda make real $%+! . . . He's deffinetly one of the hottest dude in the city. But who has the crown in NY?? Its any mans game . . . Jim Jones is upthere if I told you after Ballin Jim Jones would get fired from Warner and get a deal with Rick Rubin you would've called me crazy . . . Who would'vethought G Unit would bounce back?? Who would've thought the dude who made Reasonable Doubt would be come Steadman 2K8?? I mean I know you HATE anyone thatdislikes Jay but keep it real for once "champ" 700K is not a BRICK, being named the #1 selling hip hop artist in 07 is not a dissapointment

Naw we'll leave it to you and your boyfriend BFA . . . But forreal, why everytime I make a statement about Jay or you and Justins unconditional lovetowards him, it becomes an issue of what happend this time, or that time, "champ" . . .

Who's Jay's #1 fan, is it Justin or is it Duece King . . .

Naw we'll leave it to you and your boyfriend BFA . . . But forreal, why everytime I make a statement about Jay or you and Justins unconditional love towards him, it becomes an issue of what happend this time, or that time, "champ" . . .

Son shut yo a.s up.. get back to your Biggie/Tupac Investigative Report... fake a.s Robert Stack.

50 Cent in his own words said his album was a "DUD" its funny you only focus on 50's sales and not his album substance, dude been trash sinceGRODT... you the same dude that said The Massacre was a near classic and everybody was clowning you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You calling people out about Captain-save-____ yet your d..k riding of 50 is on some Jada Fire type sh..

See your stupid comments don't bother me, its the lengths you go to prove a point, you lie a lot fam . . . I never said that %*@!, you know it, we gothrough this everytime 50 or Jay gets brought up. You and I know what I said . . .

Justin . . . I'm goin put it like this I CAN find YOU if I ever feel the need to . . . Watch what you say, lets be men and leave it at that.

Starvin Harlem wrote:
Justin . . . I'm goin put it like this I CAN find YOU if I ever feel the need to . . . Watch what you say, lets be men and leave it at that.

[SLICK RICK] HERRRREEEEE WEEEE GO[/SLICK RICK]

Originally Posted by HUUUD

Starvin Harlem wrote:

[SLICK RICK] HERRRREEEEE WEEEE GO[/SLICK RICK]

*grabs popcorn*

See your stupid comments don't bother me, its the lengths you go to prove a point, you lie a lot fam . . . I never said that %*@!, you know it, we go through this everytime 50 or Jay gets brought up. You and I know what I said . . .

Why you always on some OnStar type sh.. "I Can find you"
laugh.gif
money come on... instead of some Spizikes throw me some DS Cement III's and i'll give my location my damn self. Sz 11

laugh.gif

Ya'll talk too damn much. One of you ghost the other already.

eek.gif
@ Jaheim comin' outta the cuts.

58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg
@ J. Holiday goin' gold.

Why don't you just give me the location . . .
After that, what ever happens, happens . . . I aint gonna offer you some shoes, I mean if it ever became necassary you could be put in a physical state wherecreasing shoes would be a thing of the past . . .

*We can handle this like some gentleman, or we can get into some gangsta ++*! . . .*

last time i checked, 50k for a independant album is pretty damn good...

shawty LO had a bigger single wit dey know and fat joe is pretty much gonna outsell him by next week's charts.

i LOVE styles, and sheek and i know all ya do..and ya wasn't so quick to just on they back for sales....ol' turncoat @+# ninjaz
grin.gif

What do my street credentials have to do with the fact that Curtis supposidly bricks but outsold AG?? Talkin bout "monikers", you sound like $#%#% everytime your fanhood to Jay Z is questioned . . . Fall back "champ"

LOL, Nay catching feelings. I never said Curtis caught a brick, doing 700 K is damn good for him. However doing 800 K the same week (Kanye) is alot better. I remember you tried to say everything in the book as to why Kanye sold more than ya boy 50, the bottomline is ya boy 50 lost and so did YOU for giving us allthose erroneous explanations that week. Just take your loss like a man champ.

Uncle Murda make real $%+! . . . He's deffinetly one of the hottest dude in the city.
*Coming to America*......"That boy good"................."Uh huh good and terrible"

Naw we'll leave it to you and your boyfriend BFA . . . But forreal, why everytime I make a statement about Jay or you and Justins unconditional love towards him, it becomes an issue of what happend this time, or that time, "champ" . . .

How silly can you be Nay, seriously?? You sound ridiculous right now, calling me and Justin out for mentioning Jay, but knowing damn well anytime somethingthinks about Biggie or 50, especially 50 in a negative light you come out the woodwork in full force. "Those in glass houses shall notthrow stones". Also, how's that new G-Unit album shaping up to be champ, guaranteed 1 mil the first week??

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

last time i checked, 50k for a independent album is pretty damn good...

Actually 50k is pretty bad, once you break six figures....THATS good. Fat Joe didnt make any money from his album yet and his album is gonna die off onceit finally reaches that mark in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom