SoundScan Sales For 11/06/07: Eagles Murk Britney

Quote:
There is no way in the world I would sign on DTP records. Nobody but Luda can sell from that camp. I mean the singles they put out are certified club bangers....Gettin Some Head, Duffle Bag Boy, and others, but they cant sell albums to save their lives.
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Lets be real What female rapper in the last 5 years has sold a lot of albums. Players Circle is a joke as sad as it is lil wayne chosecond best part of the song behind the beat.
There's no excuse to go about your business in a half-assed way. We are only alive for a finite number of days, and we're poorer for every hour that we spend in soft-hearted pursuits. We rob ourselves when we submit to diluted entertainment, buy products that lack solid integrity and settle for second-rate gratifications.

Larry Flint

So are we going to start that whole one soundscan thread thing now?

Anyway according to HitsDailyDouble Jay Z did:

JAY-Z ROC-A-FELLA/IDJMG 433,026

I know we don't like HDD because they don't do totals but that ain't bad for nearly no promo.

I guess since Hip Hop's been taking the L so much we just don't care about the numbers anymore huh?

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Quote:
i thought they had a better fan base than that.

the majority of LB's fan base is on the internet and that is leads to downloads. To quote Jay-Z, "On the internet they like you should spit it, I'm like you should buy it, thats good business.
Sad, but true. LB gets no promotion and no TV time, so all their sales are from the fans who been with em from the beginning. I don't even thinknot having 9th had anything to do with it either. The album isn't that bad, it just doesn't have that extra 'something' that 9thprovides.

the majority of LB's fan base is on the internet and that is leads to downloads.
Throw in the fact Phonte leaked it himself and told everyone to either buy it or attend a concert and there you go. I'll admit, Ihaven't purchased a copy yet but I do plan on gettin 2 when I get paid this weekend.

I see Fab went Gold and that's a good look for Keyshia and her 2nd single hasn't even reached her peak yet.

Back
Top Bottom