Soundscan Top 200 - Week Ending 5/10

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

laugh.gif
@ skull gang

roll.gif

[table][tr][td]1[/td] [td]KOCH[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]142[/td] [td]*[/td] [td]SKULL GANG[/td] [td]SKULL GANG[/td] [td]4,240[/td] [/tr][/table]
roll.gif

pimp.gif
@ jada
pimp.gif
@ asher roth...(album was actully dope to me)
Lets go jeezy...jus a lil more for that plat status.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

[table][tr][td]26[/td] [td]BGMA[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]*[/td] [td]SWIFT*TAYLOR[/td] [td]FEARLESS[/td] [td]40,534[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]28,643[/td] [td]3,189,543[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]133[/td] [td]BGMA[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]*[/td] [td]SWIFT*TAYLOR[/td] [td]TAYLOR SWIFT[/td] [td]12,016[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]10,094[/td] [td]4,118,396[/td] [/tr][/table]
Taylor swift taking a complete dump on the game. Never heard a song over hers but Ol' girl slam dunkin on Wayne and Beyonce.

-The Juice
Country artists = $$$$$

Fanbases are loyal

Originally Posted by Lazy B

[table][tr][td]26[/td] [td]BGMA[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]*[/td] [td]SWIFT*TAYLOR[/td] [td]FEARLESS[/td] [td]40,534[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]28,643[/td] [td]3,189,543[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]133[/td] [td]BGMA[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]*[/td] [td]SWIFT*TAYLOR[/td] [td]TAYLOR SWIFT[/td] [td]12,016[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]10,094[/td] [td]4,118,396[/td] [/tr][/table]
Taylor swift taking a complete dump on the game. Never heard a song over hers but Ol' girl slam dunkin on Wayne and Beyonce.

-The Juice
Country artists = $$$$$

Fanbases are loyal
probably because most country music fans don't know how to download music
laugh.gif

Chrisette doing them #s aint a shock. I recall Al Branch and Ashaunna Ayars talking over some strategies to have her all over BET/VH1 soul. I dont watch TV toooften but if that's the case, it could work.

not to mention partnerships with Sephora for her listening sessions...it's all strategic ppl.

I'm happy Chrisette is doing those numbers. I have her first joint and she is very talented. True for a few days her album was 2.99 but hey, sales aresales. Once you get that good neo-soul (or whatever they wanna be called) following, you gonna get pretty consistent #s cause they pretty much gonna supportyou regardless.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

The only similarity, imo, with Jill and Chrisette is that they're anti pop. Neither reminds me of the other. I like what they do.

eek.gif
@ her outselling Ciara
nothing to
eek.gif
about...it was said on here bout the day after they dropped...

but i think we all saw that coming...none of Ciara's singles stuck...i'm just now hearing Never Ever on the radio and its not even often at that...
eek.gif
word?

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

Originally Posted by Lazy B

-The Juice
Country artists = $$$$$

Fanbases are loyal
probably because most country music fans don't know how to download music
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That loser Asher Roth sold 100,000 more albums than he should have.

i won't agree w/ the 'loser' part, but i am very disappointed in the LP. i count 3 tracks that i liked, and that was including the'college' joint. ah well, better luck next time.

Back
Top Bottom