Sources: Michael Jordan to appear on 'NBA 2K11' cover..

OH MY GOD.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Well I'll be damned...he signed up for it.

roll.gif
@ The thought of it being priced 150 for everyone can feel the Jordan Brand Experience

Don't give 2k any ideas Gift.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I won't be surpised if they made a 2k11 special edition though.

I'm very suprised this actually came to fruition. I was going to cop 2k11 without a doubt, but this is definitely an added incentive.

roll.gif
@ The thought of it being priced 150 for everyone can feel the Jordan Brand Experience

well hte anny edition was $100 w/ a locker so i htink this one will be $200 w/ a pair of shoes of some crazy crap you know jordan always need to throw 2 things together in a PACK...

Originally Posted by So Authentic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

COPPED, First day.

If there was EVER a game that I will line up for and pay full retail for, it's this one. I haven't been this excited since NBA Live 2000 and Metal Gear Solid.

roll.gif

Imagine dudes camping outside the mall from like 1 AM for these.

Ninjas might mess around and make this game a quickstrike release

Yea i got a feeling they gonna do some special package thing. I also wouldnt be surprise they dont get some type of online deal to gouge ppl pockets like, being able to download older versions of jordan and/or his shoes for a special price.

to keep it real? I don;t like the idea.

thought they give the cover to most deserving... guess they can just throw MJ on the cover so it can do 10Milion copies

^ Durant was a shoe-in for a game cover this year, guess it'll be NBA Live Elite.

well if Jordan's gonna be in the game in a Bulls uniform, I assume that they're gonna give us an option to play with older teams right??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

who's gonna do his mocap? thats the signature style of 2k sports now?

what are we gonna do with him? if there isnt classic teams or classic players, do we just insert an MJ into recent game modes?

that would be beyond pathetic..

2k sports is reminding me of NIKE and JB and APPLE. nothing but hype and smoke and mirrors

Inside drive 2002 or 2003 had classic versions of MJ, in both a 87 era YOUNGSTER and a 96 era veteran.. Does 2k11 go this route of 2-3 types of MJs???

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

who's gonna do his mocap? thats the signature style of 2k sports now?

what are we gonna do with him? if there isnt classic teams or classic players, do we just insert an MJ into recent game modes?

that would be beyond pathetic..

2k sports is reminding me of NIKE and JB and APPLE. nothing but hype and smoke and mirrors

Inside drive 2002 or 2003 had classic versions of MJ, in both a 87 era YOUNGSTER and a 96 era veteran.. Does 2k11 go this route of 2-3 types of MJs???
NBA Street vol. 2 did..rookie MJ, 96 MJ, Wizards MJ

Back
Top Bottom