South Bay: Redondo Hermosa Torrance Heads Please Help Support my New Pizza Restuarant

Whats up guys. i opened up a Pizza Place in Redondo Beach (610 Torrance Blvd 90277) and i could def use your support. we opened in May and i wanted to spreadthe word to all you NT members. If you guys come through i can give u 20% OFF YOR ENTIRE ORDER. our Pizza and Wings are LEGIT. Its New York Style Pizza andpeople say its as close as it gets to a real NY thing. A food critic came buy and personally told us to enter Redondo Beach best pizza competition. Anythingyou could do to spread to word would be apprciated. Im here
M-F so if you guys come through ill hook you up even more.

Heres the temporary web page with the Full Menu.

www.thesliceRB.com

Rico
610 Torrance Blvd
Redondo Beach, Ca 90277
(310) 316-5111
Rico@thesliceRB.com

Too dope. My cousins live out in San Pedro. When i'm out there i'll make sure to stop by. Much success to ya.

peace

nice, right around the way, NY style pizza is
pimp.gif

will def stop by

I'm always down to support a fellow NTer in their business ventures.

Quick question OP, is this a franchise or do you own and operate all of The Slice Pizzerias? I live up by Santa Monica and if its all the same you are correctand the wings are LEGIT (as is the Pizza). The only reason I stopped goin to The Slice was cause I found out about Joe's Pizza which is about as close to aNY pie as I've been able to find around my way. If you do own all 3 restaurants, maybe I gotta go start goin back to support an NTer.

I will definitely support another niketalkers business venture as well.
Just need some clarification, how do we get the 20%? Do we just mention niketalk or mention your name? Are you there all day m-f? Is the 20% offer good onphone orders?

Either way, I will definitely give it a shot & mention it to others down in my area (San Pedro - 310).

I work M-F from 11-5 all you have to say my name (rico) and mention the 20% and if im not here anyone will give you the discount. we are also the same SLICE asthe SLICE in Santa Monica. My buddy and I opened this one and its hard to explain but i guess you can say its a Private Franchise. To all my NY heads who livein SOCAL now people tell us everyday that our PIE is the closest they get to the pie back home. I would say that 60% of our customers are from the East Coastthey all come in with the same mentality: "is this really going to be like back home" before they try the pizza....they all end up coming back andsay we are as close as they come to the REAL DEAL.

Hope to see you all soon and to hear your feedback.

so this 20% NT hookup wont apply at the Santa Monica location?

Looks like I am dining in then cause I dont want to bring a cold pizza back from South Bay to Westside.

edit:

I dont know this guy from the next dude on NT, but if its the same pie they serve at the SM location, I will vouch that the pizza here is LEGIT. Don'tsleep on the wings either. These aint no BS wings you get at them chain pizza joints.

If you question my pizza expertise or credentials look no further than the size of my belly. It speaks for itself.

thanks for the shout out mojodmonky1 and yea we have the same recipe as the SLICE in SM. you should swing by if your ever in the neighborhood.

i'll check it out. are you open late?? i'm always at the bars and stuff around there.

This sounds great.  Why dont we set up a So Cal NT day?  Maybe a Sat or Sun lunch?  We can all meet up, bring our heat...maybe a mini/tiny shoe day.  Buy/Sell show off just hang out.

I belong to other forums where we do little meet and greets all the time, cars, watches etc.  People just bring their best stuff to show off and chat and maybe even sell.  Do you have a facebook fan page set up?  If not you DEFINITELY have to.  That is the easiest way to set up a cool little event.

If you need some help PM me, maybe I can help out.  I am an out of work PR/Marketing guy so I can suggest some stuff for you.

we are open sun-thur from 11-9 and fri & sat from 11- 9-30. we do have a fan page and a facebook profile page:

Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/#...?gid=109375806368&ref=ts

Profile is under Slice Redondo Beach

The store is kinda small so if you guys did want to roll through we would only be able to fit about 10-12 people. we are primarily focus on carry out and deliveries but i would be pumped if you guys came through and set up a shoe day. i would def give u all 20% and would want to take some pics so we can put it up on the fan page an profile page.

keep me posted so i make sure that i am there.

WE also have BOMB wings and the superbowl is right around the corner. you can buy them individually or get catering if your having a party. dont hesitate cuz they SELL OUT faster then the DMP's

I saw your menu in the break room of my work. I'll roll through for lunch sometime this week.

I work in Torrance and I'm not far from this place, so I'll swing by some day.

work in El Segundo, live in Hawthorne. I'll come by and support you in the next couple days. If you guys are better than Valentino's you'll be the wife's new favorite pizza place.

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

work in El Segundo, live in Hawthorne. I'll come by and support you in the next couple days. If you guys are better than Valentino's you'll be the wife's new favorite pizza place.

-J-

valentino's is a beautiful place.  still need to make it to the dudes place on here though but i will real soon.

Wanna say thanks to JPTHE3 for coming out and showing the SLICE some support today. i really apprciate you stopping by and im glad i was there to meet you guys. thanks again - RICO

Back
Top Bottom