South Carolina @ NC State - 1st (JV) game of the year, 7pm on ESPN

And they said NC State was gonna come into this year expecting to win.

With that offensive line I wonder if they still back their stance

ddot7 wrote:
Originally Posted by 1stand15th

^^lol. ddot7 are u a Clemson fan? Ya'll gonna make some noise this year or what?
No, I'm not.
eyes.gif
Is everyone associated with South Carolina mentally handicapped?

To answer your question, we won't make any noise, once again. But after watching this mess, I feel pretty confident we'll have yet another Win to finish the regular season.

Whoa, take it easy man. Just a question, no hate. I just peeped your avy and assumed
ohwell.gif

swear to god, these NC state dudes are all Frail

the WRs go down of any lil touch and any type decent hit their heads get rocked back like a pez candy dispenser.

Lightweights

has anyone on NC state broken any tackles???

i was gonna use this game as an excuse to procrastinate on doing homework, but this crap is so damn boring, i just broke down and gave in to the books.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how come the ball coach cant find a QB?
^ I dunno. Garcia was supposed to be that dude coming out of high school. He hasn't panned out though. Too busy getting drunk and keyingprofessors cars for parking in his parking space.

ddot7 wrote:

^^lol. ddot7 are u a Clemson fan? Ya'll gonna make some noise this year or what?
No, I'm not.
eyes.gif
Is everyone associated with South Carolina mentally handicapped?

To answer your question, we won't make any noise, once again. But after watching this mess, I feel pretty confident we'll have yet another Win to finish the regular season.

Whoa, take it easy man. Just a question, no hate. I just peeped your avy and assumed
ohwell.gif

I'm sorry, I was kidding. I really don't hate South Carolina. Giles is gonna be a BEAST...of course NC State can't tackle. NC Statejust has more energy right now though.

Horrible no call on that facemask.

laugh.gif

Frail @#$ NC State dudes goin flyin off a clothesline helmet grab ;

THESE NC STATE @!*@!% NEED TO HIT THE WEIGHTROOM IN THE WORST WAY

Back
Top Bottom