South Florida weather right now > _____

jd..you've prob seen their tap handles because they're literally at every restaurant in the area just about.

http://www.duesouthbrewing.com/

If you like beer, check this place out. It's on highridge (right before 95 from gateway). Kind of hidden spot but it's a huge local brewery (been there for about a year and 1 of like 3 ..soon to be 4 unique local breweries of PBC) ..solid beer and the food trucks are always delish.

I like how this is turning into a summit thread :lol: nice
8)

Thanks for this, never knew this existed.

I'm surprised I haven't ran into this guy yet. :lol:

and thats crazy how some of you live right on congress and gateway..pass that way every other day.

Renaissance commons is a great area..a lot of nice newer places to eat/shop at.

I remember when nothing was there except the Motorola plant..and grass land with some cattle. You guys ever go to Due South brewery on Highridge?:nerd:

I'm off hypoluxo and jog

I remember that Motorola plant, :lol: now they have a Verizon store and all this new stuff, crazy. Did you go to Park Vista? I be at that Taco Bell on hypoluxo and jog :pimp:

:lol: atlantic. long while back tho. we've all prob ran into one another at some point not knowing we all on NT. i'm down for a get together, few drinks and what not in the area. @AjChick what is that spot?
Yeah, we've probably ran into each other a bunch of time. I keep NT on the low tho, to many hypebeat out here. I'll be down to go to the Ale House and eat some wings.

jd..you've prob seen their tap handles because they're literally at every restaurant in the area just about.

http://www.duesouthbrewing.com/

If you like beer, check this place out. It's on highridge (right before 95 from gateway). Kind of hidden spot but it's a huge local brewery (been there for about a year and 1 of like 3 ..soon to be 4 unique local breweries of PBC) ..solid beer and the food trucks are always delish.

I like how this is turning into a summit thread :lol: nice
8)

We def gotta get it going let's set it up. @ajchick23 weren't up in Tallahassee?

A little colder than usual

Repped for living in a town called Playa Vista

I remember that Motorola plant, :lol: now they have a Verizon store and all this new stuff, crazy. Did you go to Park Vista? I be at that Taco Bell on hypoluxo and jog :pimp:
Yeah, we've probably ran into each other a bunch of time. I keep NT on the low tho, to many hypebeat out here. I'll be down to go to the Ale House and eat some wings.
We def gotta get it going let's set it up. @ajchick23 weren't up in Tallahassee?

lol im certain we have at least passed each other driving before..

That Taco Bell always hits the spot..you see how they revamped the Wendys with flat screens tryin to be fancy? :lol:

I actually went to Lake Worth for the magnet program..but all my friends from middle school went to PV.

and I was in Gainesville at UF but went to Tally a lot to see friends/fam during my 4 years.

Yessir! Have to support the local businesses.

If you want to travel a bit north..hit up Tequesta Brewery (they've been around longer..great solid beer).

Or if you want to travel a bit south..hit up Funky Buddha Brewery in Delray. (I'm talkin "No Crusts" - PB&J flavored beer..rice krispies beer..and more ..well when they have it at least..)

Palm Beach has some amazing spots..I hope you guys get the chance to check them all out.

Also check out Havana Hideout on Lake Ave downtown Lake Worth..it was on Diners Drive Ins & Dives..great hidden chill spot..micro brew selection is impressive and the food is great.

Yessir! Have to support the local businesses.

If you want to travel a bit north..hit up Tequesta Brewery (they've been around longer..great solid beer).

Or if you want to travel a bit south..hit up Funky Buddha Brewery in Delray. (I'm talkin "No Crusts" - PB&J flavored beer..rice krispies beer..and more ..well when they have it at least..)

Palm Beach has some amazing spots..I hope you guys get the chance to check them all out.

Also check out Havana Hideout on Lake Ave downtown Lake Worth..it was on Diners Drive Ins & Dives..great hidden chill spot..micro brew selection is impressive and the food is great.

damn beer aficionado :lol: . i heard about funky buddha. couple of friends said its solid. we prob gotta make a separate thread in the southeast forum soon. don't know how long the mods gonna let us keep this up for. problem is that southeast **** is dead man. :smh: . lil' get together has got to be in order soon.

lol im certain we have at least passed each other driving before..

That Taco Bell always hits the spot..you see how they revamped the Wendys with flat screens tryin to be fancy? :lol:

I actually went to Lake Worth for the magnet program..but all my friends from middle school went to PV.

and I was in Gainesville at UF but went to Tally a lot to see friends/fam during my 4 years.

I'm pretty sure we were in that drive thru lane at the Taco Bell at sometime, :lol: I haven't been to that Wendy's in ages! I wasn't really big into Wendy's but I used go there once in a while. Don't tell me you stay in Winston trails?! Did you finish school in Gainesville already? I remember reading about how you were up north in Florida. I wouldn't be surprised if we knew the same ppl, it's such a small town out here.

Love that this FL thread is all up on page 1 :pimp:

Downtown Orlando in this biotch. FL weather is so money this time of year.

Last edited:
Yo its 68 in the dmv. Homies came through in t shirts today. Love this weather.

I miss my city Tampa moved from there 5 yrs ago... Snowing right now where I'm at

High of 88 out here in Tampa. :nerd:

High of 82 down here. Wasn't suppose to hit the 80s down here according to forecasts from just yesterday. Christmas is looking like a high of 75 right now. I can deal with that.

Back
Top Bottom