South Florida weather right now > _____

Went out to play some football around USF campus and it was hot. Had to find a field in the shade.

The weather out here in Winter Park was :smokin this past week and a half, then the weekend hit and we're back to the hot and humid. |I

Glad to see this post as I just booked my ticket to Florida for January

I have a few questions for you folks out there in Florida

Is the "New Yorker Boutique Hotel" near where all the functions are at?
What are the average prices on Heat tickets? (Mid level)
Is there decent maryj out there?
Which clubs would you recommend?

Thank yall in advance

I'll answer the question about the mary j. The quality out here runs the full gamut. From dirt to medicinal. Just depends on your connections.

Last edited:
I have trouble find consistency around me. Don't keep a lot of friends/associates though.

Haven't club in years, but if you're staying in Miami South Beach is always poppin.

Working outside in this is killin me! Especially when I have to work in water!

Checking in from kissimmee.

Los Angeles Cali. Been rocking 79 or higher all week amd next week will be exactly the same. Summer in the winter. Cali baby

damn beer aficionado :lol: . i heard about funky buddha. couple of friends said its solid. we prob gotta make a separate thread in the southeast forum soon. don't know how long the mods gonna let us keep this up for. problem is that southeast **** is dead man. :smh: . lil' get together has got to be in order soon.

Funky Buddha is amazing. I haven't been to their brewery because its like an hour away from me here in Coral Gables. BUT I did get to have a bunch of their beers at Sprung this past year and everything was AMAZING. +1 for No Crusts as recommended above.

I work here in coral gables as well. What's good, mini NT summit? :nerd:

Yea man I'm here going to school at UM so I'd be down. But keeping on topic, like dude said, broads waling around campus with their UGG's on with the leggings :evil:

Fun Fact: Just bought my lady a pair of candy panties from ITSUGAR in Aventura Mall

The twist to the story?
They're for me

Fun Fact: Just bought my lady a pair of candy panties from ITSUGAR in Aventura Mall

The twist to the story?
They're for me
Well let's not forget... You are the better looking one of the two of you 
nerd.gif

Welcome back!

I work here in coral gables as well. What's good, mini NT summit? :nerd:

:smokin Didn't know there were a bunch of us in the gables. Im at UM right now studying. The weather is perfect out
I dont live in gables but im very familiar with the area, I just come here for work. A lot of UM students come in my job everyday. I've seen the entire women's volleyball and soccer team in here :pimp: antoniobanderas.gif

Checkin in from Coral Gables .I aint built for this.

I work there :lol: people coming to my job earlier this week in fur coats and hats and it was still 65 degrees.

this is the only time of the year people can actually wear that ish down here with a purpose... :lol:

girls with yoga tights and fake ugg boots tho :wow:

Last edited:
Checkin in from Coral Gables .I aint built for this.

I work there :lol: people coming to my job earlier this week in fur coats and hats and it was still 65 degrees.

this is the only time of the year people can actually wear that ish down here with a purpose... :lol:

girls with yoga tights and fake ugg boots tho :wow:
so true, people look forward to days like these where they can finally bring those clothes out the closet

Miami area checking in :nerd:
what neighborhood?

I dont live in gables but im very familiar with the area, I just come here for work. A lot of UM students come in my job everyday. I've seen the entire women's volleyball and soccer team in here :pimp: antoniobanderas.gif

:lol: Where do you work?
check your PM

Back
Top Bottom