South Park Season 14 thread- Episode 7 "Crippled Summer" Wed. 4/28

eyes.gif

Next week should be better.

Pretty good. (edit: this was more of my initial reaction)

glad they had the "balls" to mention what ive been thinkin for a while. All these folks on the tv talkin bout Tiger's "situation" with that "look" on their face.

Top to bottom a good episode.

Hilarious celebrity references, obscene humor (the monkey with the money), the randomness of the wizard/alien and Obama, obvious social commentary, and Sexual Healing playing at the end
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

it was ALRIGHT......

agreed. 

they talk about other writers in their commentary (a lot) and this episode was lacking.

Great start to the season..highlights

The Chimp
laugh.gif

Social commentary.....they've been saying what i've been thinking about this whole Tiger Woods fiasco. Other men are quick to pass judgment when in reality they would probably do the same if they were in a position to. Tiger Woods just got CAUGHT.
laugh.gif

Big Ben was prolly the most random thing in the episode.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Great start to the season..highlights

The Chimp
laugh.gif

Social commentary.....they've been saying what i've been thinking about this whole Tiger Woods fiasco. Other men are quick to pass judgment when in reality they would probably do the same if they were in a position to. Tiger Woods just got CAUGHT.
laugh.gif

Big Ben was prolly the most random thing in the episode.
laugh.gif
ben rothlisburger (yeah i know i spelled it wronggg) was recently in some sexual assault case

episode was ok

When butters said "jokers lips" I was laughing so hard

Naw the guy who did chefs voice quit becuz they had made fun of his religion(scientology) or some BS like that

Back
Top Bottom