South Park Season 14 thread- Episode 7 "Crippled Summer" Wed. 4/28

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

--Good episode.
--SJP lookin all drag...was that really Morgan Freeman's voice?..Butters is that dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I like how the news anchors perfectly depicted an uncontrollable need to vomit with the spitting and it hanging from your lip, waiting for more, the burp, etc.
roll.gif
this had me dying.

i felt the same way about catcher in the rye when i first read it. funny episode.

i kind of felt like they were talking about their own show at points. like people reading into their piss and fart humor looking for social commentary. and give it awards. but sometimes its just about piss and fart jokes.

My friends we are in for a treat:
"State Law in Colorado says it’s legal to smoke pot if you have a physician’s reference. Randy is the first-in-line to buy some but he’s turned away because there’s absolutely nothing wrong with him. Randy is desperate to get a medical excuse to smoke some weed but meanwhile, Cartman will do anything to get his beloved fried chicken restaurant back."

Randy Marsh = Instant Classic

Randy singing Buffalo Soldier
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like how they switched up weed being legal and some KFC being illegal and now Cartman has to smuggle it in
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom