South Park Season 14b Thread- 11/17: Crème Fraiche (Season Finale)

bkmac

Banned
I'll be sure to update the thread title before every new episode. By the way, it's only seven new episodes for the season (like always though, no?)
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I'll be sure to update the thread title before every new episode. By the way, it's only seven new episodes for the season (like always though, no?)
ohwell.gif

Definitely looking forward to this.

It's 7 episodes because they split the season between the Fall & Spring.

I was gonna make this thread tonight
laugh.gif

Yeah Part 1 of Season 14 was the episodes in the Spring...now this is part 2
I'll be highly upset if I dont see something about Aliens
laugh.gif

They had plenty of episodes with aliens...

^ Yeah they put those in there because of that one episode where they show the aliens use Earth as a TV show
laugh.gif

Keep it real. SouthPark is very "hit or miss" these days huh?

I own/watch every season, and at around season 10/11, they took a turn for the worst.

But i cant wait.

[h3]Episode 1408 Press Release[/h3]From the Comedy Central Press Release:

CARTMAN HITS THE SPEEDWAY!
ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" EPISODES BEGIN
ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL​

NEWYORK, October 4, 2010 Cartmans dream is to join the exclusive ranks ofgreat NASCAR drivers in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled,"Poor and Stupid," premiering on Wednesday, October 6 at 10:00 p.m.ET/PT on COMEDY CENTRAL.
Cartman wants to race with the pros andhe's ready to do whatever it takes to make it happen. He's afraid thatno matter how hard he tries, he'll never reach the the level of theother NASCAR drivers. Working with Butters as his pit boss, Cartmanpulls out all the stops to compete in the race of his life.

Originally Posted by jrp44

[h3]Episode 1408 Press Release[/h3]From the Comedy Central Press Release:

CARTMAN HITS THE SPEEDWAY!
ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" EPISODES BEGIN
ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL​

NEWYORK, October 4, 2010 Cartmans dream is to join the exclusive ranks ofgreat NASCAR drivers in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled,"Poor and Stupid," premiering on Wednesday, October 6 at 10:00 p.m.ET/PT on COMEDY CENTRAL.
Cartman wants to race with the pros andhe's ready to do whatever it takes to make it happen. He's afraid thatno matter how hard he tries, he'll never reach the the level of theother NASCAR drivers. Working with Butters as his pit boss, Cartmanpulls out all the stops to compete in the race of his life.

Poor and Stupid
Tags: SOUTH
PARK
Eric Cartman,Leopold "Butters" Stotch,more...

laugh.gif
i know about those old aliens, I've seen every episode of SP...im justsaying with everything going on...what if Steven Hawkings was Timmys dad
roll.gif

Sometimes I never know which way they'll go with these episodes. They'll either trash NASCAR fans for being dumb rednecks, or tell the rest of society to F off for hating people for loving NASCAR.

Back
Top Bottom