South Park (Season 16) Thread Vol. Jewpacabra (4/4 @ 10PM)

Oh. Thats what the hole is for.

roll.gif

Solid premiere. Glad they finally addressed this in an episode (the TSA, and all the other silly rules we put up with as a society). The dude watching the monitors and Cartman staring him down was great though.

We're not talking about this? BUMP

The entire episode seemed very metaphorical, and it wasn't just toilet humor, as many people are suggesting. I don't think it had anything to do with airport security. The message I got from the episode was that government can intrude our privacy, with little intention to protect our safety (The guy who was jacking off), and not much will be done about it from the people because we'll be too consumed with petty squabbles such as arguing over a toilet seat (silly gender issues), trying to sue people, gossiping like Cartman, etc.. Besides all that, the episode was hilarious. Just gottsa checkss yo $!%@##!.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WHPH10

We're not talking about this? BUMP

The entire episode seemed very metaphorical, and it wasn't just toilet humor, as many people are suggesting. I don't think it had anything to do with airport security. The message I got from the episode was that government can intrude our privacy, with little intention to protect our safety (The guy who was jacking off), and not much will be done about it from the people because we'll be too consumed with petty squabbles such as arguing over a toilet seat (silly gender issues), trying to sue people, gossiping like Cartman, etc.. Besides all that, the episode was hilarious. Just gottsa checkss yo $!%@##!.
laugh.gif
No need for the in-depth analysis. We all know the greater message. The only thought I had was that I'm surprised it took so long for them to weave the TSA into an episode.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

AHHH JUST GOTTTSSTA CHECCKSS SYOOOOO %@*
roll.gif

I read this about 5 times forgetting who said this...then it clicked.
roll.gif

The "head tsa person getting called on by the news.
"shhh"
laugh.gif

i was dying when dude stopped for a second when cartman was looking at him then continued to handle his business while looking at cartman 
laugh.gif

Forgot to update the thread for tonight's episode, but better late than never.

New York, Monday, March 19, 2012 - Cartman starts his own gem shopping channel on an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Cash For Gold," premiering Wednesday, March 21 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Cartman launches a gemstones network show and creates a very lucrative business. Stan searches for the real value of a piece of jewelry that was a gift from his Grandpa. Meanwhile, Cartman's lucrative new business preys upon an extremely vunerable clientele.

Cash For Gold
Get More: SOUTH
PARK
Eric Cartman,Grandpa Marsh,Stan Marsh,Leopold "Butters" Stotch,more...

The premiere was awesome
laugh.gif

Does anyone know when the new episodes hit the website? Is it the day after? I don't have TV :'(

Last weeks episode was hilarious 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cartman:"Mam do
roll.gif
you like %$!@!+# little boyS?? bc thats what you just did to me!" "OK lady gotta go get this taste of old lady **** out of my mouth" ...then the guys with the signs....the theme song when they showed how the gold gets recycled.....chinese ladies 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Episode was great imo

From the Cash 4 Gold ep, the whole you should kill yourself had me dying
laugh.gif
They did a good job of shining a light on some scamming bull****ters

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by hymen man

this season has been terrible so far.
You sir are bugging
He's not to far off. The concept ideas are creative but last night was way too repetitive. Did Faith Hill really pop her shirt like that 
laugh.gif
?  Btw, last night was a rare occasion of Kyle and Cartman getting along.

Back
Top Bottom