southern Illinois area, check in! You, too Paducah, Cape Girardeau

darthska

Staff member
Moved to southern Illinois in 2012. Didn't think I would be here as long as I have been, but yeah, here I am.

Who else is around here?

I know nobody's trying to blow up whatever spots are out here, so I won't even ask. 
laugh.gif

Right on. Where you at? Pretty much, it seems like the best thing to do out here... is to go to St. Louis. Is that about right? 
laugh.gif

I live in Columbia, IL about 15 outside St. Louis. I have been out the game for a long time wouldn't even know how to grab a new pair of kicks or where the best spot would be. I sold all my kicks around 8 years ago and regret it everyday. Had over 100 pair and only have about 6 left. Had up for cash after being let go from a job. Keep wanting to get back into it but I am lost with all the fakes and stuff out there wouldn't know the difference in the 2. Also confused about raffle tickets people talk about. How does somebody get a raffle ticket for a shoe? Hope all is well out there my fellow southern Ill people.

^ Yeah, once raffles started, I definitely stopped. 
laugh.gif

I went through a purge a few years ago after losing a job, too, and there are definitely shoes that I deeply regret selling. Mainly Dunkman IIs, Dunkman IIIs, and Athens Zoom Generations. I know I'll never have those again. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom