Southland Mall is Better Than Any Club in the Bay Area

...This post is long overdue. A classic staple of the east bay. Southland Mall has everything that represents this side of the bay.Your guranteed to getyour times worth if you go here.I know you dudes have stories

Ive gotten into 3 altercations here over nothing
Babies and Kids runing aimlessly and eating in stores
smh.gif

Dudes ran though and knocked over everything and shut it down in august
Dudes yelling "aye...aye Gurl" when trying to talk to a girl
The tallest of tees and gibauds aplenty
Goonies lurk in every crevice of this mall
eek.gif

Every shoe store ever created
Every flavor of female bopper you could imagine
Decoto, Scraps and surenos stay in here as well

..the resturants that surround this place are almost another post entirely
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
Is it a decent mall yes. Like/better than any club?no
laugh.gif

I think your reaching, all of those things are ture the bay area is very diverse(but I will say this varies on the mall), there are fights everywhere, I haveseen people knock other stuff at other malls( there just childish) and I see those at most malls.

edit

I'll leave the :
babies having babies and the tall tee for someone else smh
tired.gif

smh.gif
for taking my statement literally, you failed

As a connoisseur of bay area/east bay malls between 98-05 i have concluded that southland mall is pretty much the goat as far as ridiculousness goes on aconsistent basis.

youll probably see those things at a lot of places in the bay but southland takes that forumla and injects it with steroids

the only mall i could see touching it would be bayfair late 90's early 00's or hilltop which is a beast as well

and i dont think you understand, not a couple of people pushing something over, but rather hundreds of dudes running through the mall destroying everything intheyre path and having to close the mall for hours
eek.gif

i'd have to agree. southland basically consists of shoe stores or cell phone carts. i seen all kinds of ridiculous stuff, but i remember once seeing mistahfab there and all these ppl were following him going yee yee yeeeeeee

"connoisseur" ok
roll.gif
laugh.gif
maybe you need to spend less time at the mall... there are other things in life

Go get blog
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

You must have had bad experiences in clubs.

Newpark>>>>>>Serramonte>Southland>Hilltop

come on how you gonna put hilltop last? aint you from richmond? I dont mind going to hilltop mall but the stores are wack. I hate going to centurytheaters by the mall cause kids dont know how to act when the movie come on...all loud and obnoxious.

Southland is one of the worst malls a human being could ever go to. Aside from the shoe stores, the mall is weak. The appearance is just so unappealing.

if%%#$*++ trying to say southland the worst mall than yall must not know about eastmont mall. How many malls you know got a high school inside the mall,library, and diemployment lines? Plus they got dd's, what else you need?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

You must have had bad experiences in clubs.

Newpark>>>>>>Serramonte>Southland>Hilltop

come on how you gonna put hilltop last? aint you from richmond? I dont mind going to hilltop mall but the stores are wack. I hate going to century theaters by the mall cause kids dont know how to act when the movie come on...all loud and obnoxious.

No food court, no females, not too many clothing stores, small size, and it's dead during most of the day. I don't mind going there to buysomething but it's not a place where you can just kick it, it's too boring. Newpark, Serramonte and Southland are way ahead. I need to remind myseelfto hit-up Eastridge one time, I heard a lot of good things about it.
pimp.gif

the new tanforan has got to be one of the biggest wastes of space/real estate in The Bay.
the lay out sucks a$# and so do the stores. it's no wonder why that place is a ghost town.
they should just implode the joint (except for BJ's & maybe Sears just in case I ever break any of my Craftsman tools) and build some morecondos/townhomes or something.

yeah southland is and has been pretty whack. yet i go there 4-5 times a week since im a member at planet fitness. cant go wrong with $10/month. most of thetime i dont even bother going in to the mall.

what a bunch of mall rats.
laugh.gif

i still need to visit southland, great mall and arden fair mall. i've been to southland and greatmall when i was younger but i don't count that.

i'm from richmond and imma agree that HILLTOP is at the bottom of the list of malls in the bay area. place is dead and boring. no food courts. justscattered all over the place. psshh

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

if%%#$*++ trying to say southland the worst mall than yall must not know about eastmont mall. How many malls you know got a high school inside the mall, library, and diemployment lines? Plus they got dd's, what else you need?

word...but there aint nothin at eastmont no more..
laugh.gif
at DDs discountstore.

Back
Top Bottom