Souvenir Ideas from L.A.?

I'm originally born and  raised in L.A. and moved out to FL a couple years ago. I let my guard down and made the mistake of letting my co-workers know that I was going back for a week and I've gotten requests for souvenirs.
I'm probably going to just buy a bunch of shirts from the Baldwin Park In-N-Out (I have no idea why, but people here love anything In-N-Out related), but other than that any suggestions?

I'm originally born and  raised in L.A. and moved out to FL a couple years ago. I let my guard down and made the mistake of letting my co-workers know that I was going back for a week and I've gotten requests for souvenirs.
I'm probably going to just buy a bunch of shirts from the Baldwin Park In-N-Out (I have no idea why, but people here love anything In-N-Out related), but other than that any suggestions?

Whenever I visit my cousins in Australia they feen over Clippers/Lakers souvenirs that you can only get at Staples Center, even if its cheap, like $15>. Don't know how fond Fl. people might be of that though.

I also like to get Hard Rock Cafe shirts from different cities.

Whenever I visit my cousins in Australia they feen over Clippers/Lakers souvenirs that you can only get at Staples Center, even if its cheap, like $15>. Don't know how fond Fl. people might be of that though.

I also like to get Hard Rock Cafe shirts from different cities.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Don't buy them a damn thing. Not like they are the ones that went.
I know exactly what you mean. My brother got me a shirt from the U.S. Open last year and whenever I wore it, people would ask, how I liked the event and I'd have to explain it was a souvenir from him. 
ohwell.gif

I never got the point of souvenirs. IMO just having the memory of being there is enough. Then again, I have co-workers who have never even gone to another state, so I can understand their request. I guess sometimes I take my situation for granted.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Don't buy them a damn thing. Not like they are the ones that went.
I know exactly what you mean. My brother got me a shirt from the U.S. Open last year and whenever I wore it, people would ask, how I liked the event and I'd have to explain it was a souvenir from him. 
ohwell.gif

I never got the point of souvenirs. IMO just having the memory of being there is enough. Then again, I have co-workers who have never even gone to another state, so I can understand their request. I guess sometimes I take my situation for granted.

Souvenirs eventually become JUNK. I don't even think they are worth it. People selling those things know that people think they want something to remember where they went, but after a while, it becomes junk.

Don't waste your money man. You don't owe them anything, not like they are there man.

Souvenirs eventually become JUNK. I don't even think they are worth it. People selling those things know that people think they want something to remember where they went, but after a while, it becomes junk.

Don't waste your money man. You don't owe them anything, not like they are there man.

Back
Top Bottom