Space jam 11s check

there's no way these are legit they're really good replicas just look at the bottom soles not a slight bit of yellowing.  Be REALLY careful on ebay there are sellers who sold thousands of shoes and have perfect feedback scores on ebay but they're selling replicas shoes. They use their perfect scores to persuade people that what they're selling is retail authentic. I know this because I was a victim and was scammed like that.  Most people I  feel that buy from ebay don't know/don't care what they buy as long as it looks authentic they're good.

Thanks for the help. I always sort of suspected this. If a seller slips in a fake or two but mostly sells authentics...who would know and their profit margins would be insane.

I had an old pair of royal blue and white Vs that turned yellow on the sides (the plastic mesh ish)...so any old pair of authentic jordans will probably display that after a few years?

I had an old pair of royal blue and white Vs that turned yellow on the sides (the plastic mesh ish)...so any old pair of authentic jordans will probably display that after a few years?
Yeah, oxidation is natural and inevitable. There's steps you can take to slow it down, that's the most you can do.

there's no way these are legit they're really good replicas just look at the bottom soles not a slight bit of yellowing.  Be REALLY careful on ebay there are sellers who sold thousands of shoes and have perfect feedback scores on ebay but they're selling replicas shoes. They use their perfect scores to persuade people that what they're selling is retail authentic. I know this because I was a victim and was scammed like that.  Most people I  feel that buy from ebay don't know/don't care what they buy as long as it looks authentic they're good.
You have the name of the seller so we can be careful not to buy from them?

Back
Top Bottom