Space Jam 2 Ft. Lebron - It's Happening

but the real question is...

who is gonna do the remake for "I Believe I Can Fly"? :nerd:

Miguel?

tumblr_mn2rgw2Fx21ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

:rofl:

Going to be the exact same ending as the og one except rather than dunking it from half court lebron settles for a jumpshot and loses the game

y'all act like the studio is saying "let's cater to 30 year olds who liked SJ1 back in 96"

this will basically be a re-boot for kids/teens

Movie will probably be corny to us but dope for the kids who are under 10.

In for the shoes. LBJ13's ain't looking to good from what we've seen though so IDK.

Why don't they make it where he plays modern day cartoon characters like doc mc stuffings and bubble guppies [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

man how will they top the soundtrack i still bump audio push from time to time :smh:

Last edited:
Stopped buying shoes.. But ill cop some Space Jam LBJ 13's.

Gotta stroll through with the crew opening night.. One of my favorite childhood movies.

Does looney tunes still come on tv? I'm not sure kids these days even identify with those cartoon characters anymore.

Does looney tunes still come on tv? I'm not sure kids these days even identify with those cartoon characters anymore.

They stopped airing the rebooted Looney Tunes for a while now. Don't understand a Space Jam 2. Looney Tunes haven't been relevant with this generation for a long time. At least 20 years ago, you had that and Tiny Tunes on so the kids knew who these characters were.

Back
Top Bottom