Space Jam Air Force 1 aka Air Force 11 (re-do)

these have been a long time in the making!
this particular version with the black 3M is a 1 of 1, but I can make pairs with the ballistic nylon in limited sizes. Contact me for me info

l_35e7255039424708b81489407600640e.jpg

l_5666ab1b27f54887b198ff2afcb619be.jpg

l_29285fc4179f4ddd85fdf8837aa78c3f.jpg

l_3a952a8321d24c80b56bd27dedc773b9.jpg

l_253006d5190c4ca599583266e8adeb50.jpg

These ones and the Grape 5s x Air Force 1s you did a while back are amazing.

sick!

what did you change from the 1st one you did?
was it just the stiching on the upper?

instead of just stitching along the side, you should go all the way and use nylon straps like the real Jordans. Reflective black material looks nice but notexactly 11 inspired.

I actually had the straps on there, but it made the overall shoe look way too cluttered, so I opted to go with stitching.

the black 3M was a personal preference cause I like the space jams, but I wanted mine to be different in case Nike makes thier own fusions.
I wish I could have gotten a blue jumpman embroidered though...thats the 1 thing I feel is missing

you should just paint on onto the side.....

as a custom i like em

as a force fusion, i don't...simply because it's a fusion...not your fault, blame how nike has been treating "the best of both worlds"....

I thought about painting ti on, but 3M dosent really take paint all that well, plus my detail skills arent what they'd need to be to look good on such asmall area

Dope concept, well executed, but I personally can't love it because the Space Jams are such a classic. You did a great job on these though.

wow kudos to your bro...that must've taken alot of time and effort.
curious...how long did it take for you to make them?

great job, but i feel if you're doing a shoe that's supposed to be a remake of an existing colorway- then stick to only those elements. as much as ilove 3M on anything, it doesn't belong on the space jams. that colorway was so sick in it's simplistic form, adding such a component takes away fromthat.

Originally Posted by bam528

great job, but i feel if you're doing a shoe that's supposed to be a remake of an existing colorway- then stick to only those elements. as much as i love 3M on anything, it doesn't belong on the space jams. that colorway was so sick in it's simplistic form, adding such a component takes away from that.

blame it on the Raging Bulls pack
laugh.gif

I knew I wanted my pair to stand out, and I really liked the black 3M on those V's, so I applied that. If it wasnt 3M, it woulda been black suede. I planon making a concord version, but with white suede and they WILL have the straps as well

Back
Top Bottom