Space Jam LC

So basically I got the SJ with blue tinted soles from a seller with 20k feedbacks on ebay. I knew they are GM sneakers and so i messaged them about either giving me a GM with a clear sole or i would like to return it.

And this is what he responded

These shoes have been vacuum sealed to maintain its integrity throughout the years... That's the information I got from our vendor...

What the hell does that supposed to mean?

Does the soles look really blue to y'all?

I am thinking of rocking them hardcore and cover the blue tinted sole with yellowing so no body can tell if its from GM. 

Or should i just return it and pay all the shipping that i already have incurred.

Yeah, you can clearly tell its tinted blue. I would return them because if people see that they have a blue outsole they may immediately jump to the conclusion they're fake, which I think they are. So I'd say return them.

I am thinking of rocking them hardcore and cover the blue tinted sole with yellowing so no body can tell if its from GM. 
Your missing one thing. blue sole sneakers don't yellow they green. LOL so someone gonna notice in the future. and if you really really want to unblue them you can use clear sea glow. Turn them ***** clear as hell 

Blue soles will eventually turn yellow yes they do green a light green through the yellowing process but they will eventually be piss yellow.

People be miss using the work gm way to much GM means that the shoes are authentic just obtained in an illegal way ... Example stolen from factory .. Blue tint space jams are FAKE 100% not GM , return and get your money back , i would make him pay shipping as the shoes are not real and he said they are

I have a few greymarkets -.-, found out a couple weeks ago. Now i need to get rid of these grey market sneakers. Just hmu i'm selling my grey market space jams/cool grey/concords/grapes ... for what I got them for 160 -180. Just need to get them out of my hand 
mad.gif

size
I have a few greymarkets -.-, found out a couple weeks ago. Now i need to get rid of these grey market sneakers. Just hmu i'm selling my grey market space jams/cool grey/concords/grapes ... for what I got them for 160 -180. Just need to get them out of my hand 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom