SPACE JAM LEGIT CHECK AND PLEASE GIVE INPUT ON THE IMPORTANCE OF THE SHOE BOX

Ive had TIMMYBRIXXX check these out when the listing was live but now since there in my hands id just like to make sure there legit and that i got the listed pair...

Also please give me your thoughts on the importance of the box and condition when buying a pair of shoes. Space Jams are expensive no matter where you get them so i paid $500 which im sure is too much but its hard to find them cheaper since most a gms out there.

I get the shoes in and of course the first thing i notice is the water damaged box and I was like wtf? Seller never mentioned the box damage, also there is a concord XI insert in the box instead of the space jam, also no tissue paper.  Seller was also selling a pair of concords and in the pic you can tell the space jam insert went in with them so he just made a mistake and switched them. 

The seller seems to think im making a big deal out of this, i bought this pair to collect not to wear and overall im just kind of bothered by the box, wrong insert, and no tissue. Also tops i probably would have paid with these issues is probably $350-$400 but probably would have just looked for a better pair. Am i over reacting or would this bother you guys also?

Last edited:
the box and insert is extremly suspect. i personally would get my money back. 500 bucks is alot of money for an incomplete set with all accessories for space jams.
the indentation on the 23 on the box doesnt look indented

23 on the heels look a bit too big to me. i dont these are good bro

i would get money back

Yea I dont know if these are legit.  The 23 in the back is too stretched out.  Legit pairs should not have it stretched out that much.  Also the shoe is so closed in where the foot enters. 

I think this pair is legit, but has many flaws. 09 Spacejams were very bad as far as quality control, but these should be bgrades.

As far as the price, I think you overpaid especially since the box is messed up. I would return them if I were you.

Thanks for your feedback. The box is indented I just think it's not as noticable due to the water. If you look in the inside you can see it just like my ftl box. I did look at that and should have taken a pic. Thanks.

I think the shoe may be so closed cause he stored both shoe in 1 kind of tight storage zip lock bag. I could be wrong but that would be my guess.

the box and insert is extremly suspect. i personally would get my money back. 500 bucks is alot of money for an incomplete set with all accessories for space jams.
the indentation on the 23 on the box doesnt look indented

23 on the heels look a bit too big to me. i dont these are good bro

i would get money back

Thanks for your feedback. The box is indented I just think it's not as noticable due to the water. If you look in the inside you can see it just like my ftl box. I did look at that and should have taken a pic. Thanks.

Yea I dont know if these are legit.  The 23 in the back is too stretched out.  Legit pairs should not have it stretched out that much.  Also the shoe is so closed in where the foot enters. 

I think the shoe may be so closed cause he stored both shoe in 1 kind of tight storage zip lock bag. I could be wrong but that would be my guess.

Last edited:
Still legit, however for that kinda cash and the delivered product shown above I would personally want a refund..AT LEAST a partial refund to off set that packaging. Bad biz.

I appreciate it. Im really satisfied with the shoe but the other stuff is bothering me about them. I do have my own personal used pair that i could use the box from but thats beside the point, plus that pair would have a screwed up box. Im going to contact him again and see what he is willing to do.

Still legit, however for that kinda cash and the delivered product shown above I would personally want a refund..AT LEAST a partial refund to off set that packaging. Bad biz.
Yellowing looks on point. Achilles indentation looks on point...but don't you think the collars look a lil puffy? What's up with that?

BTW I'd be pissed about the box and insert too if I were dropping 500. For 500, everything better be PERFECT, and with less yellowing.

jordan 3 88, the seller sent me these pic and im not sure if they are fakes or not, does the jumpman look off at all? i cant tell so i need someone elses opinion. 

jordan 3 88, the seller sent me these pic and im not sure if they are fakes or not, does the jumpman look off at all? i cant tell so i need someone elses opinion. 
Make a new thread chief. Don't bomb someone else's legit check. And you're gonna need a lot more pics than this. From the back. looking straight down also into the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom