Space Jam Sequel, Starring LeBron James

Y’all also grown men watching this alone :lol:

FlamboyantUnfinishedGuillemot-max-1mb (1).gif

Watching it now, not going to put it off any longer. Excited for it.

Just watched it. First ten minutes was mad cringe... It's like Klutch sports wrote it as a condition of LeBron doing the film. Once the cartoon world started it got a lil better, and the game portion was pretty entertaining. Few funny references and lines throughout. Acting was bad. Favorite part was the MJ cameo :rofl: a lot of it felt mad rushed tho.

Lebron acting is :lol: and the best cgi was his hair. But it’s dope, me and my kid enjoyed it.2>1

“You’re a bad dad!” :lol:

It was a kids movie man. I’m amazed adults at these reviews :lol:

My only question is are they still dropping looney tunes episodes? No other successful cartoon franchises since ‘97 to pass the torch to?

Is Emoni Bates gonna star in SJ3 with Bugs in 2040?

lets be honest b you hate lebron. that man took away your laker fandom. so you was gonna hate regardless

That has nothing to do with the question I asked.

People are acting as if films made for children are inherently bad, and are using that false premise as an excuse for this being bad.

To those saying “it’s a kids movie,” do you guys not watch Pixar flicks?

I can't think of any recent Pixar movies that wasn't completely CGI.
Then you factor in the star of the movie isn't even an actor, & has to perform on a green screen.
I don't judge these type of movies. If the kids like it, I love it cause I know it's not meant for me.
It's simply a movie to enjoy with the kids.

Back
Top Bottom