SPACE JAM TWO

Does rebooting space jam with Lebron seem like a good idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Honestly I wouldn't hate on Space Jam 2 if they made it, but my son would only need to see the 1st one.

Nothing beats Michael and Bugs

Lebron initially plays for looney tunes then changes team at half time ... MJ comes back to save them and hit the game-winner on Brons face.. BAM! Space Jame 2

:lol:

Last edited:
I say nay. He'd pass away the game winner to bugs and they'd need a sequel before he won the title.

chokin.gif

Eh it would be cool sure why not. And Russell westbrook can be one of the monstars he looks like one already.

]Daffy would get it on with Gloria the night before the big game and lebron would give up

Last edited:
No, just no.

These news made me feel the same way when I heard that Disney is going to buy LucasFilms..

Hope this doesn't happen... Space Jam was one of my favorite childhood movies. It should just be left alone, imo.

LMAO

ID LOVE TO SEE A BRON MOVIE

HE IS THE VILLAIN THAT GOTHAM DESERVES.

DUDES HATE HIME PERONALLY

AND HE RUSTLES JIMMIES IN THE S&T THREAD.

GON HAVE PEOPLE CRYING BU BU BU BUT BUT WHY NOT KOBE

I think it would be a good idea, if done right. Lebron is a marketable funny guy( and Im not even a fan).

I never understand why people are so against reboots. its not like the original doest still exist

I honestly think this could turn out well, if it happened. Have the Monstars come back for revenge. This time they take the powers of some greats no longer playing, including Jordan. Bugs and the gang go to Lebron for help. Once he finds that the Monstars have stolen the talent of some of the greatest players ever, he recruits Kobe and KD to help out.

Yeah I know, that would suck, just a thought...........

I honestly think this could turn out well, if it happened. Have the Monstars come back for revenge. This time they take the powers of some greats no longer playing, including Jordan. Bugs and the gang go to Lebron for help. Once he finds that the Monstars have stolen the talent of some of the greatest players ever, he recruits Kobe and KD to help out.
Yeah I know, that would suck, just a thought.

:rofl:

I'd like to see it.

The OG Space Jam wasn't even that great of a movie in comparison to classic animated flicks like "Who framed Roger Rabbit" and Lion King.

It would be good to see a new generation of ballers on screen with some new animated characters and CGI effects.

The original was basically a run of the mill mashup of brand names, nothing really poignant or ground breaking about it. A remake wouldn't change anything, it would just provide a quick entertainment and advertising fix, like the OG.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom