Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

Originally Posted by NikeMax

After looking at some of these pics I decided to check my pair out:

1c6156e3bf29828f0c6378579fc188fdcc664b3.jpg

Were you able to get SpaceJam B-grades from the factory store? 

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

rock them hard homie,dont worry about the yellowish crap

Aint that the truth!I been wearing jordans since 89 and to this day i rock em all with pride.I doubled up on the jams and greys and best believe that they are getting mileage on em.If the first pair is done i can start all over again on the second one.Live is too short to stare at shoes...rock em like there is no tomorrow

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

rock them hard homie,dont worry about the yellowish crap

Aint that the truth!I been wearing jordans since 89 and to this day i rock em all with pride.I doubled up on the jams and greys and best believe that they are getting mileage on em.If the first pair is done i can start all over again on the second one.Live is too short to stare at shoes...rock em like there is no tomorrow

If you're worrying too much about yellowing then you should get out of the shoes game...i mean come on, there's a product that fix yellowing just read the maintenance tutorial or google it and you can keep them icey all it takes is time and effort

If you're worrying too much about yellowing then you should get out of the shoes game...i mean come on, there's a product that fix yellowing just read the maintenance tutorial or google it and you can keep them icey all it takes is time and effort

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

eek.gif
*runs to the closet to check on my DS Space Jams*
...... %@*! (In my wiz voice) uh huh.. you know what it is.. turning yellow, turning yellow, turning yellow, turning yellow..
ohwell.gif

hahahahaha

eek.gif
*runs to the closet to check on my DS Space Jams*
...... %@*! (In my wiz voice) uh huh.. you know what it is.. turning yellow, turning yellow, turning yellow, turning yellow..
ohwell.gif

hahahahaha

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

If it bothers you that clear soles become discolored you shouldn't be buying shoes with clear soles. It's that simple.

This is a wise man.
i think the more we as collectors/sneaker heads agree that it just come with buying J's, I cant see too many ppl staying faithful to the brand.  Theres a lot of ppl that waited in lines for hours to pick up a pair of SJ XI's and if I was one I'd be so mad.  I have 7 pairs of AJ XI and the oldest are my Carolinas which are DS and the soles are yellow and so has the patent a bit.  That I can live with I mean thats ten years old but i have 3 pairs of SJ's and all three are starting to yellow one more than the other two.  My CG's look like new and I think the icey blue tends to stay icey longer i.e. the DMP 11 looks like most are still icey from the ones I've seen.  My 2 pairs of anniversary XI's are showing signs but theyre really hard to tell cuz the shoe itself is so white everything looks yellow or dull next to it.  I think the more of us complain to Nike the better our chances of getting better quality.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

If it bothers you that clear soles become discolored you shouldn't be buying shoes with clear soles. It's that simple.

This is a wise man.
i think the more we as collectors/sneaker heads agree that it just come with buying J's, I cant see too many ppl staying faithful to the brand.  Theres a lot of ppl that waited in lines for hours to pick up a pair of SJ XI's and if I was one I'd be so mad.  I have 7 pairs of AJ XI and the oldest are my Carolinas which are DS and the soles are yellow and so has the patent a bit.  That I can live with I mean thats ten years old but i have 3 pairs of SJ's and all three are starting to yellow one more than the other two.  My CG's look like new and I think the icey blue tends to stay icey longer i.e. the DMP 11 looks like most are still icey from the ones I've seen.  My 2 pairs of anniversary XI's are showing signs but theyre really hard to tell cuz the shoe itself is so white everything looks yellow or dull next to it.  I think the more of us complain to Nike the better our chances of getting better quality.

Originally Posted by enyouartist

do you keep silica in the bags too?

Originally Posted by enyouartist

do you keep silica in the bags too?

when i saw this happening with my BRAND NEW dmps back in the day i sold them asap and didn't even bother buying any of the xi's after that. it's just unacceptable esp. with all the blue tinting and the price hike. i KNOW it's not impossible because i know there still has to be pairs of blk/infra 6's from 00 with soles as clear as ice. to all the owners, just wear them, i realized after 8 years that it's not worth keeping shoes locked up especially nowadays where they aren't even that valuable.

when i saw this happening with my BRAND NEW dmps back in the day i sold them asap and didn't even bother buying any of the xi's after that. it's just unacceptable esp. with all the blue tinting and the price hike. i KNOW it's not impossible because i know there still has to be pairs of blk/infra 6's from 00 with soles as clear as ice. to all the owners, just wear them, i realized after 8 years that it's not worth keeping shoes locked up especially nowadays where they aren't even that valuable.

Back
Top Bottom