SPACE JAMS check from VMVINC.COM

21849_261384093968_724298968_4360845_13729_n.jpg

Okay I bought shoes from VMVinc.com in advance. 2 months ago. I recently bought the SJ's on the right at Sheikhs. I received the vmvinc.com on the left andnoticed everything looked legit. I recently wore the vmvinc''s and noticed the toe area was way off. I wanted to know if these are real or are theyBgrades? FK! lol

look legit to me the tounge on the left shoe looks a little weird tho, the jumpman label should be between the thrid hole(lace over) up

Don't worry, both pairs are legit

However there is a noticeable difference in the toe-box area between pre-release Space Jams & regular release.
This was picked up by one of the mods on ISS, the pre-release pairs are more tapered:

Courtesy of Marv...

(the pre-release pair are on the right btw)

He's not asking if they're fake. they're not fake. they COULD be B-Grades. That pair, probably WOULD be considered B-Grades, if they were everinspected by a QC team. This is the chance you take when you get shoes that early. The pre release True Blue 3's were PLAGUED with all kinds of problems.bad stitching, horrible tongues, etc.

Yea the shoes on vmvinc.com are legit and they do get them early so there might be variation..... Has anyone ever ordered from promo-shoes.com cause they havepre-released shoes and i havent heard anyone say anything about them?

Back
Top Bottom