SPACE SHUTTLE to Cali!

Any of you guys planning on watching a 747 carry the Space Shuttle from FL to CA?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/09/space-shuttle-endeavour-florida-los-angeles-1.html

it flew over Houston today.  I'm still mad Houston, aka Space City only got a replica shuttle for it's museum

then the Endeavour flew into town with the Texas flag upside down 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
  straight disrespect...

Last edited:
I remember when they flew over DC and we went out to watch it. People were like the 747 is carrying the shuttle.

I was like ummm like in the cargo bay? why are we watching this?
No its like carrying it
I am like is it carrying it like under it or something?
No its like on its back?

Then it flew by and i was like oh....its legit just like on its back... :lol:

It was :smokin I live close to Griffith Park so I saw it 3 times and the third time was :wow: at how close it was to my house.

Brought my daughter to see it by the bridge in Sacramento this morning. It flew right over us! I gotta admit, on paper it sounds boring but when it was flying right over us I was glad I went. Took a video with my daughter in awe at it lol.

I live in Titusville, the city across the river from KSC, launch pads, landing strip, etc., so there's no point in checking this out after seeing Endeavor go to/from space.

it seems like a real treat for people across the county though...

Last edited:
It was :smokin I live close to Griffith Park so I saw it 3 times and the third time was :wow: at how close it was to my house.

:nerd:

i live in los feliz, i thought i was the only NTer around these parks

EDIT:

oh and by the way CA>>>>>NY

:lol:

jk jk

or am i ?:tongue:

Last edited:
Seen the shuttle is creeping through LA over the next few days. Weird question but just answer it if you live in the area..... How is the move effecting your travel/traffic if any? Just curious

Back
Top Bottom