Spacejam Legit Check

If you bought them from Flight Club they're definitely legit, but you probably could've got them cheaper somewhere else.

check for the flight club sticker on the box.  Get a shot of the sole, should be yellowing around the pots.  People still passing off the blue icy pairs as legit shoes.  Also get a shot of the size tag inside the show make sure sure the production dates are in 2010....

check for the flight club sticker on the box.  Get a shot of the sole, should be yellowing around the pots.  People still passing off the blue icy pairs as legit shoes.  Also get a shot of the size tag inside the show make sure sure the production dates are in 2010....
Around the pods is a easy give away unless they were stored with some zip lock bags.

this might be b-grade, i saw they were selling a pair cool grey 11's b-grade and some pair of jordan 9's

legit check on these?
GetAttachment.aspx

not sure if the patent leather cuts at back were too high

OP, those are unauthorized, if you paid anything over retail I'd request a refund,

And King9milly, stop spamming threads with your pics

It's not spamming I did it on this and one other because of the activity on the thread which was requested by the thread starter....and they were all 2009 SJ threads. We all have the same problem kid just looking for help

I'm sorry man this sh** is just overwhelming I didn't mean to be a prick. I honestly spent $400 for the SJ's and that's not baby money that's a lot of money for kicks. I just took a look at this grey market thread i guess they're just high quality fakes man. I'm contacting the guy who sold me these thank god it's through paypal so everything should be verified. I only wear the kicks i'm not the biggest sneakerhead in the world that's why im here to learn. Thank You for your help though once again my bad bro

Last edited:
I'm sorry man this sh** is just overwhelming I didn't mean to be a prick. I honestly spent $400 for the SJ's and that's not baby money that's a lot of money for kicks. I just took a look at this grey market thread i guess they're just high quality fakes man. I'm contacting the guy who sold me these thank god it's through paypal so everything should be verified. I only wear the kicks i'm not the biggest sneakerhead in the world that's why im here to learn. Thank You for your help though once again my bad bro
They're not fakes though. They're made with the same materials. It's just unfortunate that you got the ones with a blue tint. There are tons on GM space jams that have the clear sole and are identical to the real pairs. And they go for way less than 400 as well. Hit your guy back up and ask him if he has anyone's with out the blue sole

Back
Top Bottom