spacejams in the 209???

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

How was Tracy's mall lookin?

wack the whole mall had 33 pairs i was 39 in line for tickets mf
mad.gif
keptcutting cuz ppl in line they knew but still got my sz 10 at stockton...stockton was an easier cop for me lol

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

mad.gif
kept cutting cuz ppl in line they knew but still got my sz 10 at stockton...stockton was an easier cop for me lol
laugh.gif
What time did you get to stockton?

mad.gif
kept cutting cuz ppl in line they knew but still got my sz 10 at stockton...stockton was an easier cop for me lol

i heard the first person in line didn't even get his size cuz he had a sheikh bracelet. and sheikh only had like 3 sizes or something. hella weak.anyways..

pinoysole23..my folks at sole supremacy would make a trade for you. their next restock on size 9 & 10 is next week but everything is reserved already. injanuary they'll be getting size 11 & 12. if you wanna make that trade with them contact them and let them know i referred you so they will hold it foryou when they get it. they're located in union city. check the sig below..and my name is david. oh..before i forget, they do charge a small fee for sizetrades but nothing that'll make you cry. lol.

Originally Posted by Daver

mad.gif

i heard the first person in line didn't even get his size cuz he had a sheikh bracelet. and sheikh only had like 3 sizes or something. hella weak. anyways..

pinoysole23..my folks at sole supremacy would make a trade for you. their next restock on size 9 & 10 is next week but everything is reserved already. in january they'll be getting size 11 & 12. if you wanna make that trade with them contact them and let them know i referred you so they will hold it for you when they get it. they're located in union city. check the sig below..and my name is david. oh..before i forget, they do charge a small fee for size trades but nothing that'll make you cry. lol.
Yo how much do they sell em for? im interested in a 10.5

if you mention my name they'll give it to you for about $300. not too sure, maybe less. i think they're out of 10.5 but will be getting them in acouple weeks. you gotta email them to get the price. hope that helps. make sure you mention my name so they'll hook you up.

mad.gif
laugh.gif

about 1:30am

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, I should've headed over there.

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, I should've headed over there.

yup and once i got back to stockton weberstown had crowds of ppl like crazy went to sherwood there was like only 30 waiting in line including me lo. idk why itwas shorter but FL opened first in the mall and have alot of pairs. lol ppl who waited for champs only had kid sz the whole star lmfao

Has anyone seen prices for these on Stocktons Craigslist?
People are crazy tring to sell them for 500+ SMH

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

Has anyone seen prices for these on Stocktons Craigslist?
People are crazy tring to sell them for 500+ SMH

YES SIR!! that's why im tryin to hook everyone up with SOLE SUPREMACY. by the way JBSB1989, did you ever hit them up? let me know. anyone looking for SJsgo to SOLESUPREMACY.COM and CONTACT THEM. some of ya'll slept on them and most of their next restock is reserved out. if someone doesn't have the moneywhen their SJs are in stock, they'll get passed and it'll go to the people on the wait list. SO I RECOMMEND HITTING THEM UP ASKING TO BE PUT ON THERESERVE (if possible for next restock) OR WAIT LIST!!!

mention my name (DAVID) and they'll hook you up. PRICES....

local pick up (union city): $280
shipped parcel post: $290
shipping priority: $300.

like i said, MENTION MY NAME AND THE PRICE WILL BE SLIGHTLY BETTER.

they do size trades too..men sizes only. if you didn't get the size you wanted..they'll make trades for a small fee. just tryin to look out foreveryone and make sure no one pays these weak %%# RESELLER RAPE PRICES.

Back
Top Bottom