spacejams in the 559?

Fresno/Vasalia area, I think. I don't know nothing in that area. They should have at least one mall somewhere, right? Lol.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fresno mall hanford mall visalia mall? anywhere? hahahaah damn this place sucks. i miss LA!

fresno smells like *%%*, i guess its cause of the farms.

spacejams aint gon be as limited as people think so just ask around the malls

Your probably in the best place for kicks. Never really heard of hype down that way..you can probably show up 30 minutes after footlocker/finishline, etc opensand be the first and last customer they get that day! Lol.

Your the one that took on a career opportunity and moved there from socal huh? So..how's life? Lol. If you don't mind a drive, you can drive over toModesto to valley faire mall..100% sure one of those shoe stores are gettin them. I google mapped it from Fresno and it's about 100 miles north on highway99. It'll take about an hour 45.

Originally Posted by killak3vin

fresno mall hanford mall visalia mall? anywhere? hahahaah damn this place sucks. i miss LA!

only way to find out is go to the stores in those malls and ask. If they don't know yet, wait until December roll around, then ask. From what Iexperienced, a lot of workers HATE! so I suggest asking a manager. One time I went to champs, footlocker and finishline and they all told me the compitition isgettin them for sure, not us. Lol. A lot of runaround. I'm glad I got my mom n pop shop on lock.

Originally Posted by Daver

Your probably in the best place for kicks. Never really heard of hype down that way..you can probably show up 30 minutes after footlocker/finishline, etc opens and be the first and last customer they get that day! Lol.

Your the one that took on a career opportunity and moved there from socal huh? So..how's life? Lol. If you don't mind a drive, you can drive over to Modesto to VALLEY FAIRE mall..100% sure one of those shoe stores are gettin them. I google mapped it from Fresno and it's about 100 miles north on highway 99. It'll take about an hour 45.

Yo dont you mean san jose or is there two valley fairs?

^^^my fault..I meant VINTAGE FAIRE. I travel all across norcal, I get forgetful sometimes. Lol.

Go to Fashion Fair Mall. Ask at Shiek or Champs. Both stores should get em. Also you might wanna check at FTK on Blackstone.

Back
Top Bottom