:::SPAM and RICE APPRECIATION POST:::

So I brought my own lunch to work the other day, and some coworkers asked what I brought. I told them it was SPAM and rice. They looked at me like I wascrazy like it was rice and poop or something. Well the majority people that I work with are white, but all the minorities chimed in on how great SPAM and riceis. I just thought it was so funny how people look down on a person because of what they eat, and even funnier since they have never had SPAM in their life. IF I was a billionaire I would still eat SPAM with rice. I just had to make a post to show appreciation to the great classic meal of SPAM and rice..On asidenote, I didn't have time to fry an egg to go with the SPAM and rice, you know what I'm talking about, the fried eggs tops this meal off quitenicely...

SPAM is
sick.gif

I absolutely LOVE SPAM. Throw some eggs in there with the rice and SPAM and I'm in heaven. Horrible for my body but it tastes so good.

i can't get with you on that. but i wanna say there's an asian country where spam is considered the shizzit - don't remember which one.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

So I brought my own lunch to work the other day, and some coworkers asked what I brought. I told them it was SPAM and rice. They looked at me like I was crazy like it was rice and poop or something. Well the majority people that I work with are white, but all the minorities chimed in on how great SPAM and rice is. I just thought it was so funny how people look down on a person because of what they eat, and even funnier since they have never had SPAM in their life. IF I was a billionaire I would still eat SPAM with rice. I just had to make a post to show appreciation to the great classic meal of SPAM and rice..On a sidenote, I didn't have time to fry an egg to go with the SPAM and rice, you know what I'm talking about, the fried eggs tops this meal off quite nicely...
Yes yes yes!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by meangene

that stuff taste like cum
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh...
sick.gif

And I used to like Spam, can't mess with it anymore. Even the one with less sodium is too salty, I can't stomach that much salt anymore.

Fried Spam, eggs and garlic fried rice > Cowboy steak at Ruth's Chris. White people are lame when it comes to Spam and they are the mofos that inventedit. We Filipinos/Asians/Hawaiians took it to a whole another level. And for the person who said it tastes like cum i pray to God you are a chick.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

i can't get with you on that. but i wanna say there's an asian country where spam is considered the shizzit - don't remember which one.

its called the philippines... we make gourmet food outta canned foods - spam, vienna sausage, corned beef mmmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom