Spartacus

This is seriously my new favorite show. I watched the first 12 eps in like 3 days
laugh.gif
. Everything about this show is amazing. Plot, action, women
pimp.gif
. Pretty much zero boring parts throughout the whole thing.

THE PIT?!
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Ashur is both my favorite and least favorite character. Always scheming
smh.gif
What he did to Crixus and Naevia.... damn.

Originally Posted by JN115

I'm not 100% sure so I hope someone can confirm this but I heard that the actor who plays Spartacus has some sort of cancer or something & they would have to postpone shooting season 2 which sucks cuz this show's really raw
pimp.gif
Pretty sure that I read that Spartacus' wife has cancer, that's why it's delayed.
frown.gif

Finale should be amazing.  Spartacus and the rest of the gladiators slaughtering everyone.  I hope he gives Mira some action too.  He treats her like crap but you can tell she still wants him.  They need to get rid of the corny special effects/blood spatter for next season though.

I'm not 100% sure so I hope someone can confirm this but I heard that the actor who plays Spartacus has some sort of cancer or something & they would have to postpone shooting season 2 which sucks cuz this show's really raw
pimp.gif

yea it's ridiculous. Same thing happened to Michael C. Hall who's the title character on Dexter. Top billing on pay cable is starting to get cursed.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

if you have starz then you can see it ondemand.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Son, this is hands down the most slept on show.. I mean, hot women, gratuitous violence, great non-linear storyline. Let me say that again, storyline is crackkkkkk.

You can only use OnDemand if you have the HDVR though, no? I have DirectTV and I think a HDVR is needed so you can stream the show online.

This show is awesome. Spartacus is that dude. Story is pretty good, and then you throw in boobs?!?!?!?!? WIN!

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

This is seriously my new favorite show. I watched the first 12 eps in like 3 days
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

THE PIT?!
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif
Pretty sure that I read that Spartacus' wife has cancer, that's why it's delayed.
frown.gif

thanks for clearing it up

Originally Posted by RFX45

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Son, this is hands down the most slept on show.. I mean, hot women, gratuitous violence, great non-linear storyline. Let me say that again, storyline is crackkkkkk.

You can only use OnDemand if you have the HDVR though, no? I have DirectTV and I think a HDVR is needed so you can stream the show online.
ah, no i watched on the television not online.

i have been watching this from the very start... it really is a great show... it's a mixture between 300 and Gladiator.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ah, no i watched on the television not online.

Yeah, with DirectTV you need to have the HDVR so you can stream the show through your TV. 
As for the finale, I was a bit disappointed.

SPOILER ALERT

Although all the action and overall scheme of escaping and killing everyone, the twist with Crixus and Doctore being a lanista, it still felt uneventful teh way it ended.

Outside of Ashur surviving, it felt like it could have concluded better or at least throw a teaser for what is to be expected next season.

It just felt like the series could end there and that was it. 

By far the best show. Every episode has you yearning for more.

I'll go so far as to say this show is better then Dexter and Lost...

I see where you are coming from, but it's just the beginning!
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
Spartacus and company (all the slaves and Doctore) are bound to be going to lead a revolt, as they stormed out of the House of Batiatus to end season one. I hear in the movie from the '60s (if the show has anything to do with the movie), it turns into a war and not just a revolt.

For those asking where to see it, if you've got netflix, all the episodes are available to stream through netflix.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I see where you are coming from, but it's just the beginning!
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
Spartacus and company (all the slaves and Doctore) are bound to be going to lead a revolt, as they stormed out of the House of Batiatus to end season one. I hear in the movie from the '60s (if the show has anything to do with the movie), it turns into a war and not just a revolt.

This show reminds me of 24 season 5. Straight killa no filla. That finale...gaht-daaaaaaaaaaamn.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

THE PIT?!
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif
frown.gif

thanks for clearing it up
Andy Whitfield (Spartacus) was diagnosed with cancer. Not his wife.

http://blog.zap2it.com/fr...requel-in-the-works.html

For those of you saying you felt the deaths of Lexrica and Legatus were a bit underwhelming - take this fact in... Lawless (the actress behind Lexrica) is married to the shows producer in real life. I bet she lives somehow. She's the only one who knew about that blonde lady killing the other one.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

For those of you saying you felt the deaths of Lexrica and Legatus were a bit underwhelming - take this fact in... Lawless (the actress behind Lexrica) is married to the shows producer in real life. I bet she lives somehow. She's the only one who knew about that blonde lady killing the other one.

SPOILER
Ashur knows and he is still alive.
I think Mira knows too, same with Naevia.

Just seen the 1st episode of season 3. It looks like ishh just got real.

New actor for sparticus is straight, he's not andy whitfield great but he's def not bad. He just has to grow on me some. With that being said, seeing familiar faces helps gel it all together smoothly and it looks like a great start to the new season. Anyone else check it yet? You can see it ondemand if you are subscribed to stars.

Back
Top Bottom