Speaking of all star weekend, how the eff

how the hell did Jason Richardson lose a dunk contest with this dunk, they should have shut down the competition and give him the award after this dunk

I still hate Fred Jones till this day. The judges overrated that Fred Jones dunk
smh.gif

Didn't Anderson miss like 3483209420 attempts?

That makes J-Rich's dunk even that much more impressive. Dude needed to get warmed up after Anderson was through.

I remember jumping off my couch when he threw that down. It was outrageous when I saw it for the first time.

It was one of the greatest dunk of all time... Maybe top 3. BUT he missed the last attempt, so... Fair and square..
J-Richardson was the better dunker, but contest is a contest... I feel for him... He should get the 3peat.

The worst slam dunk champion is Nate Robinson. Dude missed like 14 straight dunks but they still gave him the title. The NBA needs to go back to the rule whereyou only get 3 attempts per round.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The worst slam dunk champion is Nate Robinson. Dude missed like 14 straight dunks but they still gave him the title. The NBA needs to go back to the rule where you only get 3 attempts per round.
Why did the NBA change the rules anyway?

Jrich attempted a dunk which I wished someone would do one day. I think it was a between the legs-360 but he couldnt put it in. I hope someone would do that inthe dunk off this year but the way Jrich does (2 feet dunkers) it just makes it look sicker.

yeah jason is the bestdunker ever...some people forget...but in that same dunk contest he almost flushed down a pass to himself 360 elbow in the rimdunk....ppl beast over VC's honeydip dunk but what jason wouldve done would be downright disgusting

In my mind JRich is a 3-time champ. Dude is possibly the best dunker ever. Vince brought the dunk contest back but other than him, JRich has been the onlyplayer to do anything.

the fred jones dunk was overrated. and when jrich just had to make a dunk he went for a 360 off the backboard and elbow in the run dunk to give the fans a showand missed.

"OH BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF FORWARDS? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
laugh.gif
Kenny had me rollin' every year...and yes Mason vs. Richardson is probably the best we've had in a while

JRich really went in that contest aggressively trying to pull off creative dunks, while Jones was more "safe"

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Jrich attempted a dunk which I wished someone would do one day. I think it was a between the legs-360 but he couldnt put it in. I hope someone would do that in the dunk off this year but the way Jrich does (2 feet dunkers) it just makes it look sicker.

Air Up There AKA Mr. 720 perfected it

Back
Top Bottom