Speech to Persuade Topics

So I gotta prepare a speech to persuade for my Public Speaking class and I thought that I should see what kinda topics interest NT. Since I know that the people of this site represent lots of different opinions. Not asking for anyone to do my homework. Just want some suggestions. Thanks.

Some examples:

Legalizing marijuana

Death Penalty

Etc.

I did one years ago justifying professional athletes being paid millions as compared to teachers, police officers, etc.

So I gotta prepare a speech to persuade for my Public Speaking class and I thought that I should see what kinda topics interest NT. Since I know that the people of this site represent lots of different opinions. Not asking for anyone to do my homework. Just want some suggestions. Thanks.

Some examples:

Legalizing marijuana

Death Penalty

Etc.
If you want to get any points, you need to be a lot more original. I guarantee there will be at least 10 people in the class who will do one of those two subjects unless abortion and gun rights are still fair play.

Original Topics:

Food Labeling, ending the two party system, ending the Fed, should government be involved in space exploration.

If you want to get any points, you need to be a lot more original. I guarantee there will be at least 10 people in the class who will do one of those two subjects unless abortion and gun rights are still fair play.

Original Topics:

Food Labeling, ending the two party system, ending the Fed, should government be involved in space exploration.
Those were just examples. Thanks for the examples though. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom