Spencer Hocking Sex Tape Starring Heidi vol...AYOOOO

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Imagine you're a girl and this guy is eating your box...looking at you with those beady little eyes and that flesh colored beard...
Wow son.

Imagine you're a girl and this guy is eating your box...looking at you with those beady little eyes and that flesh colored beard...
Wow son.

what you just said surpasses the gayness of my statement.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

roll.gif
roll.gif
  Tell'em Mo

roll.gif
roll.gif
  Tell'em Mo

we all think crazy thoughts but damn homie...some #$#* you just don't share
smh.gif

we all think crazy thoughts but damn homie...some #$#* you just don't share
smh.gif

no it doesn't. you both sound ayo. only difference is, he's trolling, and you genuinely sounded like you enjoyed that tape for Ray J
smh.gif

foul ++* dudes 

no it doesn't. you both sound ayo. only difference is, he's trolling, and you genuinely sounded like you enjoyed that tape for Ray J
smh.gif

foul ++* dudes 

how is this thread so damn gay?

its about heidi montags sex tape. damn this new nt

how is this thread so damn gay?

its about heidi montags sex tape. damn this new nt

Back
Top Bottom