SPENDING CHRISTMAS SOLO DOLO

jt air jt

Banned
What's good?

I'm mansion watching, so I'm technically alone for the rest of today and tomorrow which is Christmas. I was supposed to go with my family and have along family car ride to Utah but I had a monetary opportunity ($1000) I had to take advantage of. This is the first Christmas I'm spending alone. My familyis in Salt Lake City, Utah. I really wanted to go to Salt Lake to go snowboarding, but I decided the money was more important. I've been thinking aboutwhat to do: video games (MW2, FIFA), read, write, watch movies, listen to music and of course
pimp.gif

But I have this like empty feeling...
This is probably a dumb question (even in an online forum) but is anyone else solo dolo on Christmas? What are y'all doing and why?

Snowboarding in Utah > $$$$. You probably would have had the lift ticket bought for you anyways.

special moments with loved ones that remain stored in your memory to cherish forever, and you traded it in for money?

Not alone, but if I was I'd probably spend the day watching basketball, maybe check out a movie, Avatar if you haven't seen it.

this xmas aint feelin like a xmas and i would gladly spend it dolo for that cash fam...

times is tough

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

this xmas aint feelin like a xmas and i would gladly spend it dolo for that cash fam...

times is tough

WORD!
i usually (every christmas break) go to ohio, have a big family get-together, etc.
but plans changed and im staying at my aunts for christmas....
going nowhere for the holidays FTL
tired.gif

WORD!
i need some cash right now....
tired.gif

and OP,'mansion watching'?
it cant be THAT bad....

who cares...its only a big deal because your told its supposed to be. Christmas is like any other day to me. im not 8 anymore, I know there is no santa, so whyshould I care so much about a holiday.

i spent last christmas by myself... i was all hyped to go chill wit fam today but i woke up feelin like i dont wanna b bothered... might end up dolo again thisyear...

I'm with my family but feel solo dolo. Something just isn't right in my mind right now...

The family thing on Xmas is overrated to me. If it takes Xmas to make a family occasion feel special something's wrong. Getting that $ makes sense to me...

hmmmm, can't say I wouldn't have done it if I didn't have the opportunity...

but I'm trippin'---at least one of your peoples couldn't chill with you? How long have you known?? Just so you wouldn't be alone, alone thenthe two, three of you drive back down....

Sometimes a brutha just want a nice girl by their side on a day like today
tired.gif
...since the gym is closed, imma just jog outside for like 30 minutes then go homeand lay down

Back
Top Bottom