Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

got to trade in my ps4 and xbox 1S and i think gamestop actually give you for it if take the credit which isnt bad if i plan to buy the ps5 through them anyways

whats the going rate for those? like $30 and $50?

got to trade in my ps4 and xbox 1S and i think gamestop actually give you for it if take the credit which isnt bad if i plan to buy the ps5 through them anyways

whats the going rate for those? like $30 and $50?

Depends on the model of each console.

I know that they were giving $200 towards a ps4 pro if you have a ps5 pre-order with them already.

2BAC2684-EF5E-4558-8471-28AAD24CA215.jpeg

One of the suits that gets unlocked after a side mission. There aren’t too too many Miles specific comic suits so I know there will be a lot of newer made stuff.

Definitely expecting the Captain Universe suit tho
7616C44F-5341-4962-87B4-2793555B0639.jpeg

A tribute appears at the end of the game's credits and reads, "In loving memory of a noble king, Chadwick Boseman. His honor, strength, and compassion will reverberate for generations to come. Wakanda Forever."

1605213379977.png

that works though i think there is an arkham game thread so that can probably be the dc game thread?

though im not sure who started it but its should have the new upcoming Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad games

Ok so I'll just make this a Marvel Video Games thread and someone else make a DC Video games thread.

Or I could do that one as well?

theres already an existing one that could probably be updated but either works

Back
Top Bottom