SPIDERS in the BATHTUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smh....

so I'm about to take a shower, get naked, open the curtain and hop on in..and BAM look whats chillin there looking at me naked...a SPIDER
indifferent.gif

i hop out stay as far back as i can while im naked and not knowing what to do..and in my head im thinkin, should i go back to my room and get my camera so ican post this on NT? but i didnt feel like doing that because i didnt want the spider to run away and not no where it went to hiding...

so i quickly go to the front end of the bathtub,turn on the water, i then get a cup of water and aim right at it so it will go down the drain and hopefullynever come back up
sick.gif

has anyone ever experienced this before? This is the second time this has happened to me..i kept checking all corners while i was showering
frown.gif

laugh.gif
it happened to me but it wasn't a spider.
i was out of town at a friends house getting ready to take a shower, i hop in the shower
and see a big %#* roach!!
sick.gif
i hopped out the shower and washed it down the drain just like you did
laugh.gif

One of my boys opened the toilet seat cap or whatever people call it, and there was a frog in there.
roll.gif
He said he was lucky he wasn't about to take a deuce, cause he was halfasleep.

laugh.gif
same crap happend to me but ol boy was in the corner. and i ended up checking all corners every 30 seconds or so..
smh.gif

No no no
Wake up and one of these house centipedes are in your sink or bathtub. Man they bad here in Georgia.
smh.gif

316158392.jpg

316158389.jpg

^ yea those are much worse...because they are fast as *!$% and pretty big sometimes.

Originally Posted by Face82

No no no
Wake up and one of these house centipedes are in your sink or bathtub. Man they bad here in Georgia.
smh.gif

316158392.jpg

316158389.jpg

Great, now I'm itchy and looking in every corner...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

No no no
smh.gif

316158392.jpg

316158389.jpg
sick.gif
In Florida also. Make it so bad you can hear them when theywalk.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

so I'm about to take a shower, get naked, open the curtain and hop on in..and BAM look whats chillin there looking at me naked...a SPIDER
indifferent.gif

i hop out stay as far back as i can while im naked and not knowing what to do..and in my head im thinkin, should i go back to my room and get my camera so i can post this on NT? but i didnt feel like doing that because i didnt want the spider to run away and not no where it went to hiding...

so i quickly go to the front end of the bathtub,turn on the water, i then get a cup of water and aim right at it so it will go down the drain and hopefully never come back up
sick.gif

has anyone ever experienced this before? This is the second time this has happened to me..i kept checking all corners while i was showering
frown.gif

Word... One time I took a glance off a moth that was on my wall to find some newspaper to whack it but it flew to somewhere else. When I finally found it,It kept on hovering everywhere not giving me the chance to smack it. I shower where there was a daddy long leg about 1 foot away from my head. I ignored itbecause I'm scared it might fall or jump on me.

lol yes it happens to me all then time. especially this time of the year cause its hot and all the damn bugs come out of the wood works. but the bathtud thinghappens to me all the time. once i jump in the shower and i cant see without my glasses. i saw this black dot next to my foot and thought it was nothin but ikicked at it and it wouldnt move so i put my specks on and it was a freakn spider i washed it down the drain. matter fact i killed a big sucker in my room aweek ago. and 3days ago i discovered a dead one in the yard, freakin huge ima take a pic. i hate spiders with a passion b.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Hell yeah, but not a spider though, usually a rolly polly type thing..
eek.gif
MAN, I haven't seen a rolly polly in years. I used to mess with those things all the time when I stayed in Vine City.

Try goin down to Florida thinkin it's all sweet and you bout to jump in the shower only to find out some big **# lizard beat you to it and he's starinat you like fool turn the water on for me and pass the soap.
laugh.gif

when i lived in hawaii , i hated them damn geckos everywhere!

but:

so I'm about to take a shower, get naked,

this had me
laugh.gif
for some reason. and kept insisting on telling us he was naked. ( no mo )

Oh wonderful. Pictures of house centipedes. Damn I hate those things. I was studying on the floor one day and had one literally run right past me about an inchfrom my hand. The freaking thing was so fast I wasn't able to catch it and kill it. I was paranoid the rest of the night about that thing showing back up.Needless to say, I got off the floor.

ya ive had that happen to me a couple times in my old house... but ya this point made m squirm when i saw those pics

I hate it when there's some kind of insect just chillin in the bathtub.
sick.gif
smh.gif

I usually do the same thing you did, get a cup of water and push it down the drain.

You think that's bad? I was coming out the shower ready to dry myself off and I open up my towel to see one of them big furry spiders chillin' on mytowel. I screamed like Chris Tucker in "The 5th Element" doin a 4.3 40 out the bathroom........nekked
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom