Spiffy Kicks?

Anybody checked this place out before? I got a paper today with an advertisement on the wrapper and I checked out the website. Looks like they clean shoes and will customize the also.

Anybody checked this place out before? I got a paper today with an advertisement on the wrapper and I checked out the website. Looks like they clean shoes and will customize the also.

^It's in Capital Heights, I believe. They have a site, spiffykicks.com. A friend of mine has been getting shoes restored and customized and he said they do a pretty decent job. Plus, they're not taxing too hard over there, either.

^It's in Capital Heights, I believe. They have a site, spiffykicks.com. A friend of mine has been getting shoes restored and customized and he said they do a pretty decent job. Plus, they're not taxing too hard over there, either.

Dudes prices are pretty reasonable. I took on a meeting with him and the guy from www.officialsolesaver.com on trying to do a joint video promo. He can do some amazing things to foams. The folks from Spiffy Kicks took my boys product, Official Sole Saver and applied them to a pair of Foam Pros to prevent any yellowing if it ever happend. You could not tell they were on there.

But dude makes a killing restoring high end shoes. todays economy folks are not trying to buy a new pair of ferragamos when the sole goes.

Dudes prices are pretty reasonable. I took on a meeting with him and the guy from www.officialsolesaver.com on trying to do a joint video promo. He can do some amazing things to foams. The folks from Spiffy Kicks took my boys product, Official Sole Saver and applied them to a pair of Foam Pros to prevent any yellowing if it ever happend. You could not tell they were on there.

But dude makes a killing restoring high end shoes. todays economy folks are not trying to buy a new pair of ferragamos when the sole goes.

Just checked out Homey site. From the pics its looks like it legit. Def gonna take a bin full of 993 to him. For $30 bucks ill def see if it works. Beats dropping another $130 on a new pair

Just checked out Homey site. From the pics its looks like it legit. Def gonna take a bin full of 993 to him. For $30 bucks ill def see if it works. Beats dropping another $130 on a new pair

Hmmm, I think I might drop off my Fire Red 3s and see if he can fix the paint chipping on them.

Hmmm, I think I might drop off my Fire Red 3s and see if he can fix the paint chipping on them.

Man I bet these guy having nothing on what Shoe Cleaners Usa in hyattsville used to do. But I will check them out. Thanks for the info

Man I bet these guy having nothing on what Shoe Cleaners Usa in hyattsville used to do. But I will check them out. Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom