Spike Jonze X Kanye West: "We Were Once A Fairytale"....Commit That

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i've been in parties/clubs as twisted as he is....sucks[/color]

God that was terrible, kanye west is terrible. that rat was the best part of the film. too bad he killed him self.

Wow. I think I might remember this piece for the rest of my life.

That was def EPIC.

Ibn getting lines now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Waking up on the couch had me
roll.gif

and I thought the roses were a nice touch.

Kudos to Spike.

Originally Posted by jbeezie

WHAT IN THE PURPLE *++@ WAS THAT

MY DUDE WAS VOMITTING ROSE PEDALS

I WANT NOTHING EVER TO DO WITH THIS AGAIN

Fonzworth bodying overzealous club goers?

WHAT IN THE PURPLE *++@ WAS THAT?

is the rodent suppose to be his Ego? So basically this is the death of "Its all about me" Kanye

That a cool, telling short flick. Seems like Kanye is in the process of removing that little rodent in real life now.

i liked the beginning....then it got corny...but then the end was so weird that i actually started to like it again....

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

"In the film, Kanye plays himself drunk at a club acting belligerent and boastful, telling starstruck club-goers that the song playing in the club is his. He wanders into a side room where he encounters a beautiful woman. They start having sex and then he passes out on her leopard print dress. When he comes to, he finds himself in the VIP room with his pants down - he was hallucinating and %+$$*%# the pillow. The realization startles him and he rushes to the bathroom where he vomits what look like rose petals. Then it gets weird. Kanye finds a bowie knife in the bathroom and cuts into his stomach, spilling a torrent of more petals. He digs in the knife deeper and then with his hand rips out a small furry rodent, like a demon, only its quite cute. When Kanye realizes it's connected to him with an umbilical cord, he pulls it hard, ripping it out of him for good. He then puts the demon on the sink and hands him a tiny bowie knife to fit the critter's scale who then uses it to commit hari kari."
Courtesyof saviormoneyy.

Cool
pimp.gif

I watched the beginning thinking it was a music video for a new song. One minute in, no music, Kanye trying to act =
roll.gif
, I hit pause. Scroll down read the description, then I'm like
eek.gif
. Scroll back up skip the next two minutes, see Fonsworth turning from Gent to G,get slightly intrigued and then Kanye throws up rose petals and watches a little rodent kill itself.

SMH

Back
Top Bottom