Spike Lee Foams

grin.gif

If you're all serious about liking these I'm done with sneakers. I'm all for "opinions" but there is NO way anybody actually likes these...

sick.gif

Look like those Nate Robinson Foam Lites that dropped a few years back. Either way, huge pass.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Wth does Spike Lee need a Foamposite for?!?

Nike is hypemongering.

this. not to mention these are the worse foams evar!

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

indifferent.gif
This is NOT the right thing to do.

what has been sen cannot be unseen!

blue, is OK, Orange part is not even too bright, it's like a pastel orange, and it's too shiny. I like the details on the back of the shoe, but that's it. They could have done a white foam, blue upper, orange accents and clear or translucent orange outsole, or they could do a version of the royals with a brighter royal blue, (brighter, not lighter), black nubuck upper with orange stripe up the tongue and orange logos, and a solid, bright orange outsole. I say solid because I saw the custom version of this where they just died the soles on a pair of royals orange and the color was dull and underwhelming.

If anyone know's Spike he likes the "Look at Me Look at Me" gear.

This fits that to a tee.

Just remember everything aint for everybody. With that being said..

Heeeeyuck. Im with Mayhem... Switch the colors up and pipe it with Orange and we have something..

Not feeling the shiny foam but the colorway is nice. They're nice overall, leave em as specials for Spike though.

Back
Top Bottom