Spirituality Practices

I do not know if there is any interest but are there any practitioners here?
IFA? How about Norse? Santeria?
How do you feel about the increase in awareness of ancestral worship? How do you feel about White people attempting to co opt African based systems?
Did you begin in the Abrahamic faiths?
A question was asked of me, so I thought to make a thread.

Meditation? Yoga?

More people globally are identifying as non-religious than any other period in history

Take that how you will

I'm a Christian through and through. Though, I do personally value meditation and I'm intrigued with hypnosis, the spiritually(not necessarily religion), and our connection with nature/the universe as a whole. I think indigenous people all over the world are a complete step above the western world when it comes to well-being beyond the material world.

Can you elaborate.

I'm not trolling or anything, I'm genuinely interested in what people think about this, and I'm unfamiliar with your spiritual beliefs.
It is pretty simple. You are judged. I am not trying to be funny, but that is about it. Depending upon your own beliefs, what happens next is up to you.

I'm a Christian through and through. Though, I do personally value meditation and I'm intrigued with hypnosis, the spiritually(not necessarily religion), and our connection with nature/the universe as a whole. I think indigenous people all over the world are a complete step above the western world when it comes to well-being beyond the material world.

Agreed. Drawing a connection to all things, all sentient beings, does elevate your sense of awareness.

Never understood that 50-60 years of “bad” equates to an infinite amount of punishment? Sounds kinda......... ungodly

Agreed. Drawing a connection to all things, all sentient beings, does elevate your sense of awareness.
Yeah, I make it a point that little by little, I'm going to make more trips to the outdoors and interact with those who specialize in these types of practices. I ain't taking those crazy-*** drugs though.

Never understood that 50-60 years of “bad” equates to an infinite amount of punishment? Sounds kinda......... ungodly
Hey, that's religion for you. Contradictions, seemingly underlying motives, definitely not free will. Bad is subjective though.

Yeah, I make it a point that little by little, I'm going to make more trips to the outdoors and interact with those who specialize in these types of practices. I ain't taking those crazy-*** drugs though.
The effects of wine are to open up one spiritually, to drop inhibitions so that you can hear as well. Some other spiritual practices go a bit further, I do not understand doing any of it, but some have blocks that are more powerful than others. I guess a stronger drug may be necessary for some.

To everyone, I was just hoping to set the table for discussion. Enjoy! I will peep in tomorrow to see how this went.

Y’all serious with this horse****?

When we die that’s it.

Let it go.
If that is what you want to believe, then that's cool too. However, I do believe and then can point to several things that indicate otherwise, which includes horse manure. The process of eating and then digesting food, creating waste, then having the waste become fertilizer, only to feed the beast again.

Nothing is wasted.

The effects of wine are to open up one spiritually, to drop inhibitions so that you can hear as well. Some other spiritual practices go a bit further, I do not understand doing any of it, but some have blocks that are more powerful than others. I guess a stronger drug may be necessary for some.
Yeah, right now I'm trying controlled breathing and relaxation exercises.

Back
Top Bottom