Spirituality Practices

There are frail souled miserable deceivers among us here on NT .I will never discuss such here. This is warfare and they need to stay on THEIR side and figure out another way to exploit people’s inner strengths for others to join their misery. Sorry basketballs, Nike Shoes and hypebeast materials isn’t enough for me to ever get on that level with the spiritually frail.:lol:

Last edited:
There are frail souled miserable deceivers among us here on NT .I will never discuss such here. This is warfare and they need to stay on THEIR side and figure out another way to exploit people’s inner strengths for others to join their misery. Sorry basketballs, Nike Shoes and hypebeast materials isn’t enough for me to ever get on that level with the spiritually frail.:lol:
Yeah, when I created this thread back then, I thought that there could be some serious discussion around. However, I am not surprised today of the far right christian theme that is ever present around this place. It is even moderated that way when the chief isn't present. Key, if you are a good christian that follows the rules here, you'll have no problems with what is said on this site.

I guess being Black and angry, or even female, places you at odds with the status quo here.

my wife was raised in an evangelical christian household and has grown into her own person with her own passions. when her family has hinted that children don’t need to be vaccinated because god will protect them she asked them what if god is protecting them by leading the scientists to create the vaccination and you’re rejecting his help 🤔
mannnn i love my wife 😂😍

anyway, my own practices involve prayer and meditation to guide and power me to become the best version of me.

when her family has hinted that children don’t need to be vaccinated because god will protect them she asked them what if god is protecting them by leading the scientists to create the vaccination and you’re rejecting his help 🤔
HOw did she respond?

I'm a Christian through and through. Though, I do personally value meditation and I'm intrigued with hypnosis, the spiritually(not necessarily religion), and our connection with nature/the universe as a whole. I think indigenous people all over the world are a complete step above the western world when it comes to well-being beyond the material world.

This, minus the part with the strike-through for me

HOw did she respond?
i didn’t hear about anymore of the group text after she sent that. when my wife argues with her family, i usually stay out of it or ask her to chill.

i do know this. my wife told her mom that if my brother in law and his new wife don’t vaccinate their kid, we will not be visiting them or exposing our kids to their kid. yesterday, they vaccinated their kid.

Yoga breathing practices, not so much about the stretching, and my girl and I meditate sometimes

Back
Top Bottom