Spirituality Thread: No debates. Just ideas and discussion on spiritual health

Sup guys, I made this thread because I wanted to hear other peoples experiences in maintaining spiritual health. I've accomplished a lot in my life academically, married in a fantastic relationship, and have a good career in something I love to do. When I graduated I still felt something was missing spiritually.

I grew up Jewish, but was never a fan of organized religion frankly because I don't like authority and something/or someone telling what it "righteous" ect., even though I do believe in a deity. During my undergrad while taking a Anthropology I delved into reading into Sufism, Kabbalah, Buddhism, and Islam, but never really went in too deep because I always put school first in anything/everything I did. Even in between semesters I was still studying or doing research for something, I never really had a break. I'm 30 now and a recent grad, and have been in college since the age of 19. Now I feel its time to embark and spiritual health.

Anyone ever has been through what I'm going through or your own journey?

Your post is too long to read but I did hear this one time from a old head, we got to live everyday as if we old souls that been through a lot of trials and tribulations, thus we make good choices in our lifetime.The young souls are the ones that dead or in jail over rubbish. Obviously there is leaks in the system and someone may have bad luck. But that's a cool way to look at life and makes me work harder And want to learn more about our "universe".

Back
Top Bottom