(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

^
Yeah, that's weird and gross. She'd have to transform into a Ros and Ygritte fusion and for some reason start wanting him. We don't even know what is next for him, if there is a next.

hand2handking hand2handking

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

On the topic of Bran warging into the Heart Tree and that being referenced in one of the earlier episodes...didn't Ned do the whole 'who's there' thing in one of the first episodes? I could be getting the book and show confused.

Last edited:
sdjfklasjfd;ajv;lavk;adjvioasdioaejjijxjkisdhjfoas
dfjasudifkasbfjkiasjfjdoaslo
fasdbhfioaskdfhjaslifbisdinfpospbfdhbufuasidopfbwjfnisdohbfjiasodbfjs

Lol i dont remember

i do remember season 3 you could hear neds voice while he was warging though

@Hand2HandKing

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

On the topic of Bran warging into the Heart Tree and that being referenced in one of the earlier episodes...didn't Ned do the whole 'who's there' thing in one of the first episodes? I could be getting the book and show confused.
he did after he cut the nights watch guys head off and went to the weirwood forest in ep1 
eek.gif

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

I just want to see those flashbacks than Bran sees. There was so many gems in there.

Also the part where Theon hears Bran from an earlier chapter. All of that was great. I hope they throw that in there.

[@=/u/93296/Hand2HandKing]@Hand2HandKing[/@]

he did after he cut the nights watch guys head off and went to the weirwood forest in ep1 :wow:
YES! Wasn't sure if I was bugging or not. Haven't watched that episode in a while, but I remember it sticking with me. I thought they had to have been putting that in there for a reason.

Didn't realize Bran wasn't in S5, though.:frown:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Apparently this season will have spoilers for the book readers... :smh:

It's going to have to be that way unfortunately because the author is so Laize Faire. Eventually the books and the TV series will be more than different the show will have it's own ending depending on how long they plan on running it I keep hearing 10 seasons. Rumor is the next book will be released October 2015 keep your fingers crossed on that.

Yea supposedly the show will spoil the ending of the book

I sort of dont believe considering the amount of characters and detail left out. I think theyll both be different... maybe close to the same outcome but differnt paths

From the look of things, they're probably going to be really deviating from the story this season.

I agree with same outcome, different paths.

I wish we could get WoW already.

Last edited:
As all of us book readers feel.....
I've certainly already separated the book and show.

even if the show ends up ending at the same conclusion there will be so much more material in the book and possibly different paths.

A few recent theories i've heard

1. Benjen + Lyanna = Jon
2. Brandon + Lyanna = Jon
3. Arya will fall in love with Jon (vice versa)
4. Dany possibly be going mad.
No offense, but all of those sound ridiculous.

I could maybe see Dany going mad and maybe given her family history but she's been raised much differently and has experienced things that they haven't  that would make her less likely to develop into a tyrant but who knows.

The other's seem less likely.

I'm interested in seeing just how much they'll deviate from the books this season because the books don't even seem to be canon anymore based off the trailers.

It's going to have to be that way unfortunately because the author is so Laize Faire. Eventually the books and the TV series will be more than different the show will have it's own ending depending on how long they plan on running it I keep hearing 10 seasons. Rumor is the next book will be released October 2015 keep your fingers crossed on that.
I think the show will have the same ending as the books since GRRM stated that they had discussed how he intends to end the books. How they get there will be the different, but as far as who will sit the iron throne I believe it will be the same. 
frown.gif

Also no way the next book comes out this year. Don't mean to be negative I'm just trying to be realistic.

My theory is A+L

Im on my phone now but ill type it out when i get home. I got some pretty positive feedback whem i posted it in a group

Back
Top Bottom