(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

Y'all act like all because she hasn't read the books she doesn't know the story :lol:

The woman gets scripts and I'm sure she talks to production and her castmates

If your professional life revolved around asoiaf, I'm sure you would be knowledgable.

I'm willing to bet that all the actors/actresses that say they haven't read the books say that to avoid conversations with book nerds

Last edited:
Yeah she has said she hasn't read the books but she definitely knows some stuff that will happen down the line. She talked about the famous walk scene her character has.

I mean, technically I havent read all the books but I'm still pretty knowledgeable just from talking to people/wiki.  If I was playing a role I'd want to know where it's going to plan how I'd play it. actors are different but Lena def at the very least knows everything about the Lannisters and people related to them.

P.s. I'm still mad at the dude in the show thread who posted "Not a book reader but what happened to Viper is crazy. Technically he killed The Mountain too right? I wonder what that guy Qyburn is capable of."

I was thinking it might've been Dani too. All three of them would get it all day every day.

I mean, technically I havent read all the books but I'm still pretty knowledgeable just from talking to people/wiki.  If I was playing a role I'd want to know where it's going to plan how I'd play it. actors are different but Lena def at the very least knows everything about the Lannisters and people related to them.

P.s. I'm still mad at the dude in the show thread who posted "Not a book reader but what happened to Viper is crazy. Technically he killed The Mountain too right? I wonder what that guy Qyburn is capable of."

:rofl:

That mention of Q was left field. Dudes stay tryna spoil the show watchers. Let them have their surprises man

Bittersweet day tomorrow. I have a feeling their going to botch a lot of things and then drop some TWOW spoiler in there as well. I don't see myself watching next season if TWOW hasn't been released.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah she has said she hasn't read the books but she definitely knows some stuff that will happen down the line.

i read something similar. you think that her 'walk' is the scene she talked to HBO about changing so she didnt have to get nekkid?

:smh:

i still dont understand how LS can fit into the finale... considering the other storylines. seems like too much has to happen (for one episode) with Brienne/Hound/Arya before Brienne gets captured, which would be a logical reveal for LS. they havent really shown the brotherhood at all this season either.

i still think cold hands could pop up... i mean hodor and the cripple are gonna be right there on the way to the children, right? i really dont know what im talking about tho.

i really think the finale will end with tyrion/tywin confrontation. that's still going to break the internet tomorrow.... maybe worse than the red wedding.

Last edited:
Siyhfdddgdutt79dtudggudtu9idu8tx8ugdtd8t88udutduudttud8uiufudteuofsuoozfiyfu8dododfosfstiusfuidouuotu99utx9x9tudu9tu9ddtdt99tuxd9tud9ututut9utd99udgdgdutut9dd9u9duugddutdut9duygugugd99dugd9gu99udtddtdt99dttduu9gddg99gd99ud

Lena Headly has said she has no problem with nudity but because Cersei is a queen she wanted it to be a big deal the first time the audience saw her naked. I took it to mean she knows about the walk and thats when she'll be naked on the show.

This episode is 65 minutes so they can throw in the kitchen sink. I wouldn't be surprised if Gendry popped back up. Seeing Hot Pie with his wolf bread out of nowhere made me feel better about life.

Bittersweet day tomorrow. I have a feeling their going to botch a lot of things and then drop some TWOW spoiler in there as well. I don't see myself watching next season if TWOW hasn't been released.

Quit complaining and no one believes that you won't watch next season.

And what evidence is there that makes you believe they'll botch anything? They've done an a+ job so far

Why do people think they're getting to TWOW next year?

They've got 2 whole books to squeeze in next season, maybe longer

Don't mean to single you out bruh, but I just don't understand the need to complain about everything. :smh:

Quit complaining and no one believes that you won't watch next season.

And what evidence is there that makes you believe they'll botch anything? They've done an a+ job so far

Why do people think they're getting to TWOW next year?

They've got 2 whole books to squeeze in next season, maybe longer

Don't mean to single you out bruh, but I just don't understand the need to complain about everything. :smh:

I couldn't give a **** if you believe or not if I'm not going to watch next season. I'm expressing how I feel.

They will progress into TWOW material next year. There's no way around it. They already showed us "The Night's King" this season, whether that was an HBO typo or not who knows. It's been confirmed that Jaime goes to Dorne next season. Whether that's some TV concoction or TWOW material who knows. With Bran meeting The Blood Raven and Leaf tonight that will take us past what's in the text next season. Let's not forget that Littlefinger and Sansa's storyline has already began to hint what lies to come past this season. There isn't much for those two to do except move into TWOW territory. Brienne and Pod vs. Arya and the Hound is a major departure. I have no doubt that Arya is going finally get on the boat to Braavos but the choice to have Brienne vs. The Hound really leaves me perplexed. Dany's storyline will hit ADWD next season since Drogon will kill the famer's child and the dragons will attempted to be chained tonight. Stannis and Jon will be fine. I do dislike that Balon STILL hasn't been killed off because it undermines Mel's prophecy and R'hllor's power. My biggest concern about botching something is due to the lack of recollection between Tyrion and Tysha on the show. Hopefully they don't eliminate the Tysha conversation because while you can replace Tyrion's motives for killing Tywin, it still takes away from his core story in the books.

I haven't been really against anything this show runners have done but I'm not interested in Benioff and Weiss' limited interpretation of what GRRM is going to have to offer with TWOW. I would much rather read George's vision and go back and watch from there.

Last edited:
^^

wee-bey.gif

sdfksajfazfklsdvgklgioaejfuiaef;aeojklsanvknksdjfklsajfklsajfklsajfklsajfksljfklsajfsafsdfsafsa

They will progress into TWOW material next year. There's no way around it. They already showed us "The Night's King" this season, whether that was an HBO typo or not who knows. It's been confirmed that Jaime goes to Dorne next season. Whether that's some TV concoction or TWOW material who knows. With Bran meeting The Blood Raven and Leaf tonight that will take us past what's in the text next season. Let's not forget that Littlefinger and Sansa's storyline has already began to hint what lies to come past this season. There isn't much for those two to do except move into TWOW territory. Brienne and Pod vs. Arya and the Hound is a major departure. I have no doubt that Arya is going finally get on the boat to Braavos but the choice to have Brienne vs. The Hound really leaves me perplexed. Dany's storyline will hit ADWD next season.

Jamie could be replacing
Ary's oakhearts place with going go see how Marcella is doing in dorne....then come back for the seige of riverrun, which could result in some more Brienne, and the brotherhood travels.

They could be doing a lot of filler stuff we didnt get in the book
Just like the Ramsay Snow torturing theon stuff..
That would be a way to extend the season book 4 and te show without exactly spoiling.

The hound could also take the place of Lem, or the other brotherhood guy, but it may be a small given he's going to die from the bite.

I really have no idea the direction they'll go,
but at there isn't muh TWOW stuff to get in to, not when theres 2 other whole books to get into.

The nights king ting was to show us what happens with the babies, (which could've been predicted anyway) .
so i dont think we'll be getting too much more white walker stuff honestly.

dajgskdljgk;djfg;lkjdsfklgjsdk;lfjs;lkdajfk;lsdajf;lksadjf;klsdajf;laskd

I think it'll suck if they replace Jaime with Arys. The story with Arianne's gotta change and we won't see Aero kill a Kingsguard :lol: then probably Jaime's storyline switches up and we don't get Bryden holding Riverrun. Who knows.

At this point, I'm kinda over it. I've separated the show and the book in my head. Whatever happens in the show and however different they make it, I'm fine with. It'll keep in entertaining to me being different and I'll still be eagerly awaiting the books to see GRRM's path. I still gotta imagine they're both leading to the same conclusion with different routes.

salkcmflkascfmn
asnldjasnldsandla
nalskdnlasndaks

So Jaime gonna mess around and bed a sand snake? :lol:

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
he could also be the one who delivers the mountains bones then just come back also.
it would be a good intro in to the arys story line.

im not terribly worried about the shows path anymore, i haven't completely separated it from my mind but I think no matter how the show finishes it still wont really compare to what the book will brin us.

I also don't think GRRM really laid out the entire story line to show producers,
they may have an idea but probably not the full story. hell he probably doesn't know the full story himself

Yeah, just accept that the show does its own thing. Just because they change stuff doesn't mean it's bad.

I love what they did with Brienne's storyline, the whole encounter with the Hound and Arya was just well done IMO.

Back
Top Bottom