Spongebob down the drain??

im like pele

Banned
Is it just me or have the newer spongebob episodes been absolutely horrible. When the series started about 6 years ago, it was a true comedy...but now ithas been a sing a long peice of crap. I don't even know why I brought this up cuz I don't watch the show anymore (all I watch is ESPN and NFL Network)but its really been pissing me off. The pictures of the characters have gotten cornier and so has the show. honestly, its not funny anymore. I don't knowif a whole new crew is creating the episodes and a whole new artist is drawing the characters but whatever it is, it is awful now.

what? we can't watch cartoons anymore? its not like i do anyways

like i said, i used to watch it.. but still see clips of it cuz my lil sis watches it.

I still like it as much as I did back when it first came out.

i didnt even watch it when it first came on, I was done with Nick when Keenen and Kel got canceled

You probably just outgrew the humor.

My nephew digs it and I see SpongeBob stuff all over the place, so I am assuming that kids still love the show.

Kids are the target audience, not pre-teens.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

i didnt even watch it when it first came on, I was done with Nick when Keenen and Kel got canceled
keenan and kel was my favorite show growing up as a kid. now its on noggin and i see glimpses of it when my sis watches it...

i can't believe some of the things i found funny back then. some of the stuff is soooooooo fake and exaggerated that its ******ed when i look at it now.

Originally Posted by IM LIKE PELE

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

keenan and kel was my favorite show growing up as a kid. now its on noggin and i see glimpses of it when my sis watches it...

i can't believe some of the things i found funny back then. some of the stuff is soooooooo fake and exaggerated that its ******ed when i look at it now.

HAHA I remember Are You Afraid Of The Dark used to shake me up a bit when I was a kid. Keenan and Kel was a good show too. The old All That was nice too,but I didn't like the newer cast.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by IM LIKE PELE

spongebob>family guy + simpsons..
wait are you for real if so take ya#%#! back to ISS then kill off ya self

yes. and the reason why its better is because each show isn't based on the other like family guy is...

nice avater by the way

i can't front my two year old niece be watching spongebob everyday, and sometimes i catch myself more focused on the show than she is.
laugh.gif
its good.

Back
Top Bottom