"Sport Red" Nike Air Max 95 (with Grey Gradient) - Fall 2009 Release - First Look

smokin.gif

Picked these up this weekend for 116.00 at foot action f&f. I like them better then the houndstooth 95 I already had. I do like those crystals too.

anyone know if it has hit the bay area? i check my local mall in newark, CA (newpark) and they said they have never heard of it.

Originally Posted by XLRG

I was waiting for these to drop on shoetrends but I guess they sold out. Does anyone know when they popped up on there? I checked this morning they weren't there then bam! came and went. I'd like to pick these up but not at retail.

Nawww fam I'm pretty sure they haven't hit yet, for the freshwaters/safety oranges it took them like a month to put a FSR on the site

Originally Posted by retro23phan

anyone know if it has hit the bay area? i check my local mall in newark, CA (newpark) and they said they have never heard of it.

They have. Ive seen them at footlocker and i know that premier or purist in SJ has them.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

They have. Ive seen them at footlocker and i know that premier or purist in SJ has them.

Southland Mall in Hayward has them at Foot Action and Foot Locker, copped on the F&F last week

I've seen them yesterday at Footlockers in Buffalo and I've loving the cw. What looks off though is how pointy the toebox is.

Originally Posted by JUPITER SAM

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Southland Mall in Hayward has them at Foot Action and Foot Locker, copped on the F&F last week
thank you good sirs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by 716kix

these are real nice, but idk if i should cop these or the griffeys

these.
Depends on which griffeys, plus sport red 95s have been dropping consistently the past couple of years.

FW and Volt griffs >> SR 95s i agree

i assumed the NTers was referring to the new griffeys that are out.... sr 95s >> red griffeys

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by 716kix

these are real nice, but idk if i should cop these or the griffeys

these.
Depends on which griffeys, plus sport red 95s have been dropping consistently the past couple of years.

i was thinking about the latest griffeys(hot reds) since the freshwaters and volts are all sold out around my way
mad.gif
but i still dont have any 95s

I love these , im going to cop as soon as my bred looing str8. i need bout 6 new releases to get even.

I say its a tossup between these and the hot red griffeys. I was having a similar dilemma, but I just decided to cop both instead of stressing about it.

After seeing these in person these are definetely better than the chili's....the black tongue sets em off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit--these have hit shoetrends for below retail as always

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

After seeing these in person these are definetely better than the chili's....the black tongue sets em off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit--these have hit shoetrends for below retail as always
i think there on shoetrends now for pre-order the price is $105...

white sock liner is the reason i didn't funk
with a lot fo the recent '95 releases
(they tend to get dirty because i'm a dirty
person).

But i will scoop these and not wear them
until next summer since the pac nw tends
to get really moist in the fall.

Blah.

Back
Top Bottom