Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't put me in your report officer. I already apologized
Nope not gonna put you in a report gonna enroll you in school so that you don't end up like the rest of these ignorant silly human beings on here with no life but the internet.That's what i will do for you

Last edited:
Internet gangsta, but you are still making internet threats! The only reason you are here, is to make others feel good about themselves. You don't understand how to construct a sentence, formulate your thoughts, or use proper punctuation, comma, or breaks. You are the epitome of someone trying to be something they're not! Educated, intellectual does not suit you well!

Someone that is trying his hardest to put a few sentences together and sound smart while doing it, but yet is so far from it, it's a shame! I bet if you walk into the SS office you would qualify for SSI ... It's impossible for you to have a job/profession that takes any brain power and if you do, I'm willing to be it's a failing one! There's no employer that comes to mind that would hire you ... 

I don't know if there's anything more embarrassing than a dude calling out another dude's grammar and intellect by posting some nonsense that's equally as horribly written. Both of you should just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom