Sports Athletes Cars

Originally Posted by you big dummy

[h1]Conquest Knight XV
[/h1] [h1]"The World's Largest Fully Armored SUV"[/h1]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Inspired by the Gurkha military vehicle, the KNIGHT XV is an ultra-luxurious handcrafted, Bio-fuel powered fully armoured SUV. The KNIGHT XV is powered by a V10, 6.8-litre engine and sits on a super duty Ford modified platform chassis. It provides 400 hp and 498-ft lbs of torque.

The KNIGHT XV is priced at $310,000 USD. Only 100 will be made available as a limited first run. Each vehicle takes 1,500 hours to build by hand.

Our goal with the KNIGHT XV is to deliver an ownership experience that is unrivaled in todays marketplace. The KNIGHT XV offers the very best in security and luxury while ensuring that the environment is positively impacted when the vehicle is on the road, said Maizlin.

The KNIGHT XV offers interior appointments including Wilton Wool luxury carpeting; Andrew Muirhead leather; 6-way electric leather boardroom-style seating; Tandem sunroof glass with privacy shades; Personal side-mounted lap top stations; LED cabin lighting; Alpine AM, FM, CD, DVD navigation and Bluetooth equipment; TV Monitors; Night vision and rear op camera system and Playstation 3 (PS3). The cabins 283-cubic-foot interior is larger than the interior of most SUVs on the road today and can comfortably seat six professional basketball players.

We believe that the combination of the secure exterior appointments and ultra-luxurious interior will appeal to high-profile individuals with discriminate tastes that place security and luxury at the top of their list when it comes to acquiring a bespoke luxury vehicle, said Maizlin.

The KNIGHT-XV is built using ballistic hardened steel making it fully armoured including ballistic fiberglass fenders, bumper and up to 64 mm. (2.5 inches) transparent armor (glass).

The KNIGHT XV is 240 in length, 98 in width with a ground clearance of 14 and stands at 100. Its wheelbase is 141 and has an armoured curb weight of 10,000 pounds. The vehicle holds 40 gallons of fuel and sits on four, LT40X13.50R20 Mickey Thompson Baja Radial ATZ tires with ballistic run flats.

Additionally, the KNIGHT XV contains an E-85 Ethanol conversion system (Flex Fuel) with California emission certification, thereby making it certified in all 50 States.[/font]
[/font]

34g1r85.jpg

was this what Mayweather pulled up to the gym in during the last episode of 24/7 on HBO?
nerd.gif

if so
eek.gif
he looked like an ant in a tonka truck

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

nicefro wrote:

nicefro wrote:
DoubleJs07 wrote:
Alexander Ovechkin's SL65
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Ovie's new MB SL 65 AMG Black Edition!!! from Kevin Sullivan on Vimeo.
prime example of why i need to get out of the damn burbs and hang in DC more.

We had his car in for service a couple of weeks ago.�

We've also gotten:

laron landry's s63,
landry's range,
landry's bentley flying spur,
Albert haynesworth's S65,
Jason campbell's s550,
and today we have london fletchers s550.

I work at a�mercedes dealer�btw....
��

Euro Motorcars??

I need to pay a visit.

Nah, HBL of tysons. Most ******** and wizards players live around Mclean, Ashburn and�Great falls. I'll probably see alot more wizards players�once the season starts.
��
why would a mercedes dealership service a bentley? im not calling you a liar i'm just curious

Originally Posted by paodequeijo

Nah, HBL of tysons. Most ******** and wizards players live around Mclean, Ashburn and�Great falls. I'll probably see alot more wizards players�once the season starts.
��

oh sweet. i'm down in ashburn there at least once a month chillin',
pimp.gif

once a maybach 62 with athletes passed in front of me and my boy as we were turning onto ashburn village blvd. i had to do a double take.

heinous car btw.

i saw santana moss @ the Harris Teeter in Brambleton, he walked in and left his white Bentley Continental GT RUNNING keys inside n everythingwhile he was buyin somethin

Lrrr wrote:

nicefro wrote:

nicefro wrote:
DoubleJs07 wrote:
Alexander Ovechkin's SL65
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Ovie's new MB SL 65 AMG Black Edition!!! from Kevin Sullivan on Vimeo.
prime example of why i need to get out of the damn burbs and hang in DC more.

We had his car in for service a couple of weeks ago.�

We've also gotten:

laron landry's s63,
landry's range,
landry's bentley flying spur,
Albert haynesworth's S65,
Jason campbell's s550,
and today we have london fletchers s550.

I work at a�mercedes dealer�btw....
��

Euro Motorcars??

I need to pay a visit.

��
why would a mercedes dealership service a bentley? im not calling you a liar i'm just curious

He didn't service his�bentley, he brought it in for wheels. His wheels on the flying spur and range we all bent.�We took it to our�wheel guy to straightenthem.

��

Back
Top Bottom