Sports cards. Do they hold any value?

I was cleaning out my garage and knocked over two boxes full of sports cards. I found Kobe's rookie card as well as KG's and many other players. CanI get any money out of these cards or should I just toss em. Thanks in advance.

ebay, theres plenty of people on ebay lookin for here and there cards... gotta make sure theyre in good condition though, pick up a beckett while youre atit... get an idea of which ones might be worth a little... i mean, one of those tear out cards from SI for Kids of Tiger Woods back in the day is worth acouple G's right now...

if you need to boost your ebay feedback itd work out, or you could just sell as a Lot on ebay... might as well get a couple bucks for em...

i ==

alright thanks man im gonna look into that. I never even thought about putting them up on ebay.

I know that Exquisites hold a lot of value, but.....YOU HAVE TO SELL REALLY QUICK!! And you could end up spending upwards of $500 for a pack of 4 cards and thewhole pack will be worth like $200 resell, but you have a chance of picking a $1000 to $2000 card

i mean, one of those tear out cards from SI for Kids of Tiger Woods back in the day is worth a couple G's right now...
Are you serious? Damn, I probably threw all of those cards away.

Do you guys think LeBron James rookie cards will have any value if he keeps this up for another 10-15 years?

I bought a bunch of cheap LBJ cards in 2004 hoping for the best.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Another hobbie that was ruined ...

if we keep it up..

sneakers are next....

You don't think it's too late?
laugh.gif

they dont have as much value as they did in the 80's. remeber the baseball card conventions back in the days! those were the days, and players used to signautographs there.

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

I know that Exquisites hold a lot of value, but.....YOU HAVE TO SELL REALLY QUICK!! And you could end up spending upwards of $500 for a pack of 4 cards and the whole pack will be worth like $200 resell, but you have a chance of picking a $1000 to $2000 card
Funny since I just got done reading about these cards

http://www.beckett.com/beckettforum/framehelper.aspx?g=posts&t=1671828

here's the video

a topps chrome kobe RC and a KG Topps Finest?
cuz that would be
pimp.gif

i used to collect but not anymore

all these dum jersey cards and what not killed it for me

I have some Nolan Ryan's Coca Cola cards that came out in the early 90's does anyone know if those can sell

Most of the current MLB players cards don't have much value except the autographs of top players like Jeter, A-Rod, Griffey Jr. etc. The money maker inbaseball cards is prospecting, which is buying rookie cards of minor leaguers and unknowns and selling them when they finally blow up in the majors.

Check out some of the eBay prices for "bowman chrome gold" cards.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

i mean, one of those tear out cards from SI for Kids of Tiger Woods back in the day is worth a couple G's right now...

He can't be serious. But if he is I'm going straight to ebay, cuz I got a bunch of those laying around
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

He can't be serious. But if he is I'm going straight to ebay, cuz I got a bunch of those laying around
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

For reals, let me check out my old SI Kids magazines...
roll.gif

i have a bunch of old MJ cards, including the medal ones that came in a tin. wonder how much they are worth now

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Anyone know how much a '96 Anfernee Hardaway SPX is?

*Checks eBay*

Damn you Penny.

roll.gif
I had that card when I was way younger. Put it in one of those cardframes and everything, hoping to make money when I grew up. Damn, Penny fell off quick.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom