Sports Nutrition

Whats up NT, I just finished my 2lbs of Myoplex Original. http://eas.com/product/myoplex-original-ready-to-drink. Which sport nutritions do you guys use and where can i get it? I'm looking for muscle mass rather than cuts. And can someone help me eat 5-6 meals a day. I don't want to eat the wrong foods. I heard that nuts and fruit could replace a meal is that true?

Whats up NT, I just finished my 2lbs of Myoplex Original. http://eas.com/product/myoplex-original-ready-to-drink. Which sport nutritions do you guys use and where can i get it? I'm looking for muscle mass rather than cuts. And can someone help me eat 5-6 meals a day. I don't want to eat the wrong foods. I heard that nuts and fruit could replace a meal is that true?

And if you drink Myoplex what flavors do you think tastes the best. I usually take chocolate fudge but it still tastes like @@$ and i just guzzle it down, it has a grainy taste. What about the other flavors? Like strawberry.

And if you drink Myoplex what flavors do you think tastes the best. I usually take chocolate fudge but it still tastes like @@$ and i just guzzle it down, it has a grainy taste. What about the other flavors? Like strawberry.

Well if you plan on eating 5-6 times, your meals are going to be smaller... so almonds and fruit could be a "meal"/snack.

Well if you plan on eating 5-6 times, your meals are going to be smaller... so almonds and fruit could be a "meal"/snack.

why would you spend money on Myoplex and RTD at that?

if you want to take protein then go for ON Whey.

why would you spend money on Myoplex and RTD at that?

if you want to take protein then go for ON Whey.

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

I'll try it out, you mix it with water though not milk?

you can mix water or milk, i always do milk well because it tastes good as hell but more people choose water since you can take it easily at the gym and people still say it tastes really good.

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

I'll try it out, you mix it with water though not milk?

you can mix water or milk, i always do milk well because it tastes good as hell but more people choose water since you can take it easily at the gym and people still say it tastes really good.

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

take this to the get back in shape thread on General

I never understood why the best posts about training are in the General forum. Is this not Sports and Training?

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

take this to the get back in shape thread on General

I never understood why the best posts about training are in the General forum. Is this not Sports and Training?

Back
Top Bottom